argue vociferously in a sentence
1) Some people claim otherwise and argue vociferously for complete scepticism.
2) A huddle of teenagers in pajamas was arguing vociferously a little way along the path.
3) Some argued vociferously , waving voter ID cards, passports and Aadhar cards at the stolid officer.
argue vociferously example sentences4) Republicans have been arguing vociferously that the sequester was Obama 's idea and now he must own it.
5) I argued vociferously not to get in it, saying that this was going to be a nightmare, that we couldn't win, that we were not going to prevail.
6) Throughout the past two decades, legal scholars have argued vociferously about the views of important legal commentators at the time of the Founding.
7) Many of the members of previous regimes now are seen arguing vociferously from the unfortunate position of, ""we were going to do that too"".
8) ( Some argue vociferously that this is already the case.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue vociferously
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue vociferously with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue vociferously
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue vociferously in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue vociferously.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue vociferously. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue vociferously
Compound Sentences with argue vociferously
Complex Sentences with argue vociferously
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue vociferously