argue the point in a sentence
1) Some said it was instantaneous, while others argued the point .
2) Only an idiot would argue the point .
3) Indeed, why are people still arguing the point ?
argue the point example sentences4) Notice how he doesn't actually argue the point though?
5) But I couldn't argue the point .
6) the 23 -year-old first baseman didn't argue the point .
7) You weren't in a position to argue the point .
8) Mr. President : You need not argue the point .
9) Man up - argue the point .
10) CROWLEY: I'm not arguing the point .
11) That 's all you have to argue the point with?
12) Supervisor Roland argued the point and finally agreed to send it back.
13) I would also like to argue the point that chastity is natural.
14) She already knew that, but was too tired to argue the point .
15) the director nods in agreement and does not seek to argue the point .
example sentences with argue the point16) I'm sure there are others out there that would argue the point .
17) the purpose of a skeleton argument is to identify not to argue the points .
18) Angelique tries to argue the point with him, but the arguing proves useless.
19) I'm not mailing to try and argue the point on any of your articles.
20) Abu argued the point , long after Bull and Sherkhan seemed to have understood it.
21) But he agent was always arguing the point that the right thing hadn't come along yet.
22) I will not argue the point with you, except to point out that many disagree.
23) He was careful not to argue the point as he followed Carver's taxi through the tunnel.
24) You can argue the point , but you can't just tritely wave it aside like that.
25) I suppose we can all argue the point until the end of time and make no progress.
26) For example, political scientists are prone to doing a few cross-tabulations and arguing the point from there.
27) Some candidates : Nick Leddy Some would argue the point is moot-Leddy already has stepped up.
28) Some are arguing the point of view of a " beneficiary" people who voted for their class enemies.
How to use argue the point in a sentence29) I 'd have never accused you of being "simple", but I won't argue the point either.
30) One could argue the point that all the songs seem to blend into one another and seem a bit samey.
31) We're not arguing the point that Michigan needs to create a more business-friendly climate as part of the overall strategy.
32) I can't argue the point since I do in fact love him, or at least the majority of his work.
33) Usually, this assertion is accompanied by a passing reference to Steve Jobs or Google, and no one argues the point .
34) As I was already there talking to him, I argued the point of going back to find what I already had found.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue the point
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue the point with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue the point
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue the point in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue the point.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue the point. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue the point
Compound Sentences with argue the point
Complex Sentences with argue the point
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue the point