argue politics in a sentence
1) Even politics were argued with the perspective of national origins.
2) The Consul leaves early after arguing politics with Hugh.
3) Warning: I argue politics and I take no prisoners OH, EVOLVE!
argue politics example sentences4) I have a co-worker and friend, Black dude, and we often argue politics .
5) But there again, as she knew he would have argued , politics were a serious matter.
6) Short of this , Dewey argued , politics will remain "the shadow cast on society by big business.
7) I was already identifying as a socialist and spent a lot of time arguing politics with the other girls.
8) I shall argue that politics involves special relations between politicians and the constituents or followers on whose behalf they act.
9) Elsewhere, old men play cards, dominoes and chess, or meet in a large groups to argue politics .
10) I have some crazy left-leaning friends , for instance, and we can argue politics all day long with few battle scars.
11) I skipped classes, and hid out in the auditorium projection room with my friends, where we shared books and argued politics .
12) Met his wife and son, argued politics and religion - all the stuff you're not supposed to do as a guest - but is OK for old friends.
13) Taverns were where the community conducted business, got its news, argued politics , attended concerts and auctions, socialized, or just plain got polluted.
14) As a result, the raiders had to stay indoors during the daytime, without much to do but study, drill, argue politics , discuss religion, and play cards and checkers.
15) Napoleon faces the danger alone, walking into an inn where men are arguing politics , all of whom would like to see him dead.
example sentences with argue politics16) When John Lennon and Harry Nilsson used to argue politics , I was sitting right in the middle of them, and I was the guy who was going 'I don't care.
17) In 1970, Fonda and Stewart costarred in the western "The Cheyenne Social Club", a minor film in which they humorously argued politics .
18) There Hugh Toomey , Second Secretary at the Legation, makes regular visits to argue politics and literature with Pasternak - just like Costello.
19) People should never argue politics but discuss civilly
20) 'You can't argue politics with foreigners,' sighed the policeman.
21) "We had a nice meal, and then we came back to the house and smoked cigarettes and drank and argued politics ." For the next several hours, they discussed Marxism.
22) From Phagomania 's experience, there will be complaints, so be prepared for your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/flatmate to argue fridge politics .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue politics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue politics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue politics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue politics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue politics.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue politics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue politics
Compound Sentences with argue politics
Complex Sentences with argue politics
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue politics