argue persuasively in a sentence
1) He argues persuasively that Jinnah was a charismatic leader.
2) And Temkin has persuasively argued that the relevant principles do vary from comparison to comparison.
3) He starts off by arguing persuasively that consciousness is not the unique prerogative of human beings.
argue persuasively example sentences4) The point is that one may, with some justice, argue persuasively that being is divided.
5) He speaks with many others in Maldives including the Borah business community, and argues persuasively for political reform.
6) If the facts are well presented and persuasively argued , a petition that meets the above criteria should be approved routinely.
7) The flat tax and a simple tax code without deductions and loopholes , Moore argues persuasively , are fairest of all.
8) Recent studies of compassion argue persuasively for a different take on human nature, one that rejects the preeminence of self-interest.
9) Critics , including the Congress of SA Trade Unions, argued persuasively the latter clause would create an all-powerful intelligence apparatus.
10) His ring classicism has always argued so persuasively against excessive physical harm, his pride was beyond anything but a regal exit.
11) Cult movie worshippers persuasively argue about the merits of their choices, without regard for standard newspaper or movie reviews from critics.
12) As we have seen he argues persuasively that the issue of councillor 'calibre' was a coded way of raising it.
13) If you and your spouse cannot agree on the value of the company, I will be able to argue persuasively on your behalf in front of a judge.
14) In practice, the Province will dictate, or ' persuasively argue how it wants a new Lodge to function both in terms of bye-laws and, if it has its way, ritual.
15) In 1933, he was among the first to argue persuasively for a conservation ethic - a very new idea at the time.
example sentences with argue persuasively16) And yet Efraim Karsh and Inari Rautsi argue pretty persuasively that the first invasion was more reasonable than it seemed, and that the second was caused by the first.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue persuasively
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue persuasively with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue persuasively
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue persuasively in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue persuasively.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue persuasively. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue persuasively
Compound Sentences with argue persuasively
Complex Sentences with argue persuasively
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue persuasively