argue passionately in a sentence
1) These differences are deeply felt and passionately argued .
2) I argued passionately for a top higher band.
3) Darrow and Rogers argue passionately over legal procedures.
argue passionately example sentences4) Both stages of her body , as Brumfitt passionately argues , are beautiful.
5) Olivia and Natalia are often seen arguing passionately but also working through their problems together.
6) Students argue passionately that science knowledge is not fixed but is revised with new evidence.
7) Cameron has argued passionately for limits in welfare payments and in favour of individual initiative.
8) Remember, these rabbis debated for three years, each arguing passionately for his position.
9) In this stirring book, he argues passionately for the end to an unjust war.
10) On the contrary, Hazlitt argues passionately , reason is the glue that binds civilisation together.
11) Several long clips of Byrd show him passionately arguing against authorizing the use of force in Iraq.
12) More often than not, two people arguing passionately about something are actually arguing about two different things.
13) Although he loved her, he had argued passionately against the institution of marriage, dismissing it as unnatural.
14) Former Senate President Pro Tem Jim Mathewson argued passionately for some sort of ban on defacing the building.
15) Cojean passionately argues for justice for the survivors , but knows that the crime committed against them is prohibitively taboo.
example sentences with argue passionately16) What is a passionately argued point of view to the author may appear as simple pandering or propaganda to an audience.
17) To their small but deep audiences, they are loved, reviled, subdivided endlessly into styles and argued about passionately .
18) On what other college campus will you overhear students arguing passionately about the interpretation of Riddick's Rules of Senate Procedure?
19) Never before had she argued so passionately with a man, hating him and wanting him with an intensity that frightened her.
20) The data does not lie, and by passionately arguing for our clients, we hope to find justice for those who suffered severe side effects after taking Avandia.
21) In England, Milton argued passionately for the freedom of the press and J. S. Mill denounced the 'peculiar evil of silencing the expression of opinion'.
22) Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, representing both the Iraqi government and the Arab League, reportedly " argued passionately in favor of action" at the summit.
23) He published the pamphlet "Indlæg i Jødesagen" on August 26, 1841, arguing passionately for a repeal of the clause.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue passionately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue passionately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue passionately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue passionately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue passionately.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue passionately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue passionately
Compound Sentences with argue passionately
Complex Sentences with argue passionately
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue passionately