argue over in a sentence
1) They are arguing over whose woman is better.
2) The two argue over whose treat lunch is .
3) That's what we're arguing over .
argue over example sentences4) That is something that can be argued over in specific instances.
5) The Lords argue over going into battle and releasing Calypso.
6) Epistemologists argue over whether belief is the proper truth-bearer.
7) The budget cuts haven't taken effect and are still being argued over .
8) Much has been argued over whether or not to take DHEA.
9) If its close to 0, then what are we arguing over .
10) Scholars argue over where "Hebrews" fits in the 1st century world.
11) The origin of Chesil Beach has been argued over for some time.
12) The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake.
13) Explored , examined and argued over .
14) All these biological and psychological imperatives will continue to be much argued over .
15) Go read my blog posts on her and argue over there about her.
example sentences with argue over16) Congregation and clergy may dissolve into childlike behaviors of arguing over who started it.
17) Service, support, sales and marketing organizations shouldn't argue over who takes responsibility.
18) Some even argue over whether NES and NSRED are the same or distinct disorders.
19) There's no need to argue over who it was sitting in the lap.
20) Physicists have argued over whether fractals can be used to authenticate the paintings.
21) A lot of people argue over whether one should place more emphasis on dialogue or visuals.
22) It loses sight of the problem of discrimination by arguing over what to label remedial measures.
23) No need to argue over whether or not to be a vegetarian or meat eater.
24) Some of these choices could be argued over by music geeks at a cocktail party.
25) These hypotheses, which were argued over by academics for decades, have since been widely rejected.
26) And, almost always, everyone involved argues over how, exactly, the risk is calculated.
27) Gilmour would later say, "We argued over 'Comfortably Numb' like mad.
28) Historians will argue over what was the causa causans and which the causa sine qua non.
How to use argue over in a sentence29) The objector is forgetting its point; it is both provisional and one to be argued over .
30) The boys, thinking it is the beast, argue over whether or not to approach it.
31) When the economic news is good, the parties are more likely to argue over who deserves credit.
32) Deng's decision was a hard one- and one that was strenuously argued over within the party.
33) But Drake and Elena begin to argue over their sudden arrival and over Elena's wedding band.
34) Because of the different backgrounds of the artists who attend these workshops different opinions are often argued over .
35) During cross-examination McDonnell testified that he and his father argued over whether he could accept the gift.
36) Americans argue over whether Harry Truman or Ronald Reagan deserves more credit for defeating the Soviet Union.
37) Pierce R. Butler, do you really think it is worth arguing over what Richard Dawkins believes?
38) They argued over who should pay any settlements by the district, and the district's related bills.
39) Sheila and Phyllis then argued over who was who, and Lauren screamed at them to stop.
40) Around 3:30 a.m. on February 25, the two women argued over whether to go home.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue over
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue over with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue over
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue over in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue over.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue over. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue over
Compound Sentences with argue over
Complex Sentences with argue over
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue over