argue motion in a sentence
1) Lawyers deliver statements, present witnesses, and argue motions .
2) I doubt you've ever argued a motion in court.
3) They have the opportunity to interview clients, argue motions , negotiate settlements, and conduct trials.
argue motion example sentences4) Students gain experience drafting motions and other legal documents, as well as arguing those motions in court.
5) Jackalow's post-trial motion was argued on April 4 before Judge Dickerson and Justice Grier.
6) Charles Stotter, one of the attorneys representing National Union, argued the defendant's motion for summary judgment.
7) During this phase of the ITAP program, students practice arguing motions , qualifying expert witnesses, and conducting depositions.
8) Two brethren, both on their feet, simultaneously arguing a motion , who are facing each other and ignoring the Master is unacceptable.
9) For, he argued , motion can be uniform or non-uniform and these terms are themselves defined by time, whereas time cannot be defined by itself.
10) That following month, on 11 May 2009, Vang Pao returned to federal court in Sacramento, California with his lawyers to argue the motion .
11) Three days later, after arguing standard dismissal motions , the defense stunned the court by resting as well, without calling a single witness.
12) About six months after graduating from law school, I had gone to a small town in southern Missouri to argue a motion .
13) The senior in-house lawyer came to a hearing in 2000 to watch me argue two motions - motion to dismiss and class certification .
14) That 's "one-step removed from and is not the same as the conduct prohibited by the bribery statutes," argued the motion filed in Manhattan Federal Court.
15) Using the Asians format, they argued the motion : This House Believes That The Two-Child Policy is in the best interest of the Philippines.
example sentences with argue motion16) Lawyers argue motions in SU insurance lawsuit
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue motion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue motion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue motion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue motion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue motion.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue motion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue motion
Compound Sentences with argue motion
Complex Sentences with argue motion
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue motion