argue forcefully in a sentence
1) His suffering on the cross forcefully argues that love and suffering are not incompatible.
2) Munday and Migo argued forcefully that their people had been extremely badly treated.
3) Argues forcefully "against" instrumentalism.
argue forcefully example sentences4) Language, as Jacques Derrida has forcefully argued , is a field of play.
5) Their manifesto, written by Anglican missionary Rev. Charles Woodmason forcefully argued their case.
6) That this headwind is at most weak and uncertain has been forcefully argued by Cohen.
7) We must , Morozov argues forcefully , place today's arguments in a broader context.
8) The prime minister expressed great delight and argued forcefully against informing the Russians, though he later relented.
9) The MP tried to arrest them, but Louis forcefully argued the pair out of the situation.
10) However, as Braudel argued forcefully , this only slowed the Ottoman expansion instead of ending it.
11) To the delight of his secular disciples , Hitchens argued forcefully , eloquently, that religion poisons everything.
12) Abe has argued forcefully that the central bank is not moving quickly enough to stimulate Japan 's flagging economy.
13) Dulles made an early impression as a junior diplomat by clearly and forcefully arguing against imposing crushing reparations on Germany.
14) It is one thing to argue forcefully for the truth, but quite another to speak the truth without love.
15) This is forcefully argued by Friedrich von Hayek who therefore was skeptical about the objectivity of macroeconomic aggregations as such.
example sentences with argue forcefully16) The same newspaper "also revived the 1869 case, arguing forcefully that the two Liberals had been elected wrongly".
17) His subordinates argued forcefully for an attack, insisting that to retreat at this point would only worsen the poor morale.
18) Arts champions must argue more forcefully that their programs are just as important as core subjects like math, reading and science.
19) Brooke-Popham also had a reputation for falling asleep in meetings and not arguing forcefully for the air reinforcements required to defend Malaya.
20) This showed, Schweitzer forcefully argued , that the entire quest of the Idealists, Liberals and humanists had been utterly misconceived.
21) Dr. Scutt, on the other hand, has argued forcefully for consent to be regarded as a matter for the jury.
22) Saraswati forcefully argued that there was no untouchability in the vedic times and a panchama (the fifth caste) is a much later, imaginary creation.
23) The other date for SIG 3 1.390 in the literature, forcefully argued by R. A. Hazzard, Imagination of a Monarchy , 47ff., is c. 263.
24) Dr. William Vallicella argues forcefully that "a pain's esse IS its percipi." I'm inclined to agree: if you think you're experiencing pain, then you're experiencing pain.
25) And you should be aware, that I am not against rhetoric . Quite the contrary; for instance On the logic talk page I have argued forcefully for its value in discourse.
26) Seung, on the other hand, forcefully argues that the dwarf, not Zarathustra, is the custodian of the thought of eternal recurrence in Part III.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue forcefully
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue forcefully with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue forcefully
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue forcefully in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue forcefully.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue forcefully. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue forcefully
Compound Sentences with argue forcefully
Complex Sentences with argue forcefully
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue forcefully