argue fiercely in a sentence
1) Here was a community in which people argued fiercely about theology, even sang ballads about predestination.
2) Matt and Luisa then argue fiercely ; she calls him a poseur, while he calls her childish.
3) The three - all were Israeli citizens - were arguing fiercely among themselves about a loan of ten Israeli shekels.
argue fiercely example sentences4) The chairman, Gubby Allen, asked Washbrook to leave the room, then argued fiercely with the new young captain, Peter May.
5) Well, he wouldn't, would he? she argued fiercely with herself; he thought he knew the type of girl she was.
6) Many would argue fiercely for local autonomy, in both sectors, which makes it possible to develop flexibly and to take responsibility at a local level.
7) Proponents (and opponents) Argue fiercely that it will (or will not), but we shall not know until the system is in operation in several years' time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue fiercely
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue fiercely with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue fiercely
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue fiercely in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue fiercely.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue fiercely. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue fiercely
Compound Sentences with argue fiercely
Complex Sentences with argue fiercely
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue fiercely