argue case in a sentence
1) At least three books have argued the case .
2) He briefed and argued cases before state and federal appellate courts.
3) The case was argued on March 18.
argue case example sentences4) The case was argued November 26, 2012.
5) Justice Sung is set free to argue the case .
6) The case was argued before the court on 28 March 2006.
7) The case was originally argued on January 22, 1968.
8) The case was argued on June 16, 1986.
9) The case was argued on February 22, 2005.
10) The case was argued on October 10, 1995.
11) How would you argue the case for interfaith?
12) D. for any submitted or argued case requiring a published opinion.
13) L et us argue the case from another angle of view.
14) Obviously erm people may argue the case with me.
15) Brian Roberts argues a similar case for village planning in Durham.
example sentences with argue case
example sentences with argue case16) Am I arguing the case for a send pair of skis?
17) Michael Gilsenan argues the case against the war.
18) Yet it would be possible to argue exactly the opposite case .
19) The case is argued during the I. Herman Stern Competition.
20) Before this appointment she had never argued a case before any court.
21) His book Computer Power and Human Reason argues the case .
22) The case was argued before the Ohio Supreme Court in February.
23) It may be hard to argue this case , but definitely try.
24) Who but a carpet-bagger would argue the case against reform?
25) Edie's case was argued on Wednesday, March 27.
26) This case was argued several times in front of several courts in England.
27) Miller, in fact, had been murdered before the case was argued .
28) The case was argued at the appeals court and a decision is pending.
How to use argue case in a sentence29) Logic argued the case for this theory, but instinct rejected it.
30) California attorney Louis W. Myers argued the case for Mackay Radio.
31) Nintendo and Universal argued the appeals case on May 23, 1984.
32) Solicitor General Erwin Griswold argued the case for the government.
33) Have them present the findings and argue the case with other groups.
34) Bigelow and Paxton argued the case for Port Perry.
35) A screenshot of the writing assignment asking students to argue the Nazi case .
36) It is a matter of practical importance that teachers can argue this case .
37) Eutyches' case was argued at a synode at Constantinople.
38) During this time, he argued 39 cases before the Supreme Court.
39) But what does" arguing a case " mean for a literary studies essay?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue case
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue case with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue case
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue case in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue case.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue case. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue case
Compound Sentences with argue case
Complex Sentences with argue case
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue case