argue appeal in a sentence
1) I have argued appeals before state and federal courts .
2) Mark Fleming argued the appeal in September 2009.
3) The appeal was then argued on June 29, 1935.
argue appeal example sentences4) The Board argues this appeal is barred by claim preclusion.
5) Mason argued the appeal of the United States before the Supreme Court.
6) By contrast, fascism, Reich argued , appeals to a thoroughly perverted human nature.
7) The prosecutor arguing the appeal for Bharara was on the defensive from the start.
8) Cristina also argued an appeal on behalf of the State before the Nevada Supreme Court.
9) Over the years, I have written and argued appeals in both the criminal and civil arena.
10) This appeal was argued on June 4, 2003, before a three-judge panel in Atlanta, Georgia.
11) Unless the court directs otherwise, a cross-appeal or separate appeal must be argued when the initial appeal is argued .
12) Mr. Peter Macri stated that Deputy Attorney General Rhonda Pope Stephens did the excellent job in arguing this appeal .
13) Judge Kethledge has appeared frequently in court, briefing and arguing appeals and motions in class actions and other complex litigation.
14) M.C. Sungaila has successfully briefed and argued appeals raising cutting-edge and core business issues statewide as well as nationally and internationally.
15) This blog's author, Stephen Bergstein, has briefed or argued approximately 200 appeals in the State and Federal courts.
example sentences with argue appeal16) Bruce D. Brown , who argued the appeal for Breitbart, said that the trial judge granted extensions to that deadline.
17) The attorneys in the appeals and Motions Practice Group have extensive experience briefing and arguing civil appeals at both the state and federal level.
18) He has also worked extensively with military veterans and has argued several veterans' appeals before the U.S. Court of appeals for the Federal Circuit.
19) We have tried several class action discrimination cases to juries in federal courts and argued appeals in many of the federal courts of appeal in the country.
20) Thomas recalled arguing a criminal appeal in the Supreme Court of Missouri - "in a state of total panic" - just three days after being sworn in to the state bar.
21) He has also argued appeals before the US Court of appeals for the Federal Circuit and litigated patent disputes before the US International Trade Commission.
22) The appeal was argued by Partner Peter J.W. Sherwin , head of the firm's International Arbitration Group , with assistance from Associate Kenneth E. Aldous .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue appeal
Compound Sentences with argue appeal
Complex Sentences with argue appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue appeal