arguably most in a sentence
1) The Leeds and Liverpool canal is England's longest and arguably most successful canal.
2) Sailing skiffs are the fastest and arguably most difficult type of dinghy to sail.
3) The highlight and arguably most well-known aspect of the shoe is the patent leather mudguard.
arguably most example sentences4) The first , and arguably most viral, is Are They Hot Dogs or Legs?
5) Arguably most fun , though, are the parps and gargles that come from the exhaust.
6) They are now the largest and arguably most influential generation, but also the hardest to reach.
7) Thousands will arrive on Friday for the first, and arguably most fashionable festival of the season.
8) Some of the building was maintained, but arguably most of the building was new as of 1835.
9) However, as the largest-and arguably most media-genic-state, California powerfully influences the national culture.
10) Another excellent adventure, complete with period-piece arcana, for oceanic literature's oddest and arguably most appealing couple.
11) To the east, another 200,000 tan bodies bask at the world's arguably most famous beach: Copacabana.
12) The second, and arguably most memorable, test was played out in front of a capacity crowd in Sydney.
13) Sgt. Cam Woolley of the Ontario Provincial Police, the province's best-known and arguably most famous traffic cop.
14) So how will it work for Mockingjay , Suzanne Collins' third and arguably most difficult Hunger Games novel?
15) This gave way to the last and arguably most violent de facto government in Argentina, the National Reorganization Process.
example sentences with arguably most16) This latter road passes Dunedin's Southern Cemetery, the oldest and arguably most historic of the city's main cemeteries.
17) Her displacement had risen to 11,550 tons, making her the largest and arguably most powerful cruiser in the Royal Navy.
18) To think that Iran has the capability to foil and take over US's arguably most sophisticated UAV is just frightening.
19) The most prominent, and arguably most influential, component of Kublai Khan's early life was his study and strong attraction to contemporary Chinese culture.
20) The Oregon Zoo is Oregon's largest paid and arguably most popular attraction, with more than 1.6 million visitors in 2008 to 2009.
21) Within the Jiangxi Soviet, Lin's First Army Group was the best-equipped, and arguably most successful, force within the Red Army.
22) It is the last, and arguably most popular, development platform for Microsoft Windows 3.x. It is available through Microsoft Developer Network.
23) In the eastern range, the Picos de Europa National Park contains the highest and arguably most spectacular mountains, rising to at the Torrecerredo peak.
24) In 1974 Louis Kahn's last and arguably most famous building, the National Assembly Building of Dhaka, Bangladesh, was completed.
25) With a production budget said to be in excess of $100 million, "Gangs of New York" was Scorsese's biggest and arguably most mainstream venture to date.
26) One of Campbell's most identifiable, most quoted and arguably most misunderstood sayings was his admonition to "follow your bliss".
27) The Wall Street Journal reports that the social network may adopt Twitter 's arguably most tiresome -- and arguably most Corporate -- feature: the hashtag.
28) What 's more, Notre Dame's arguably most important player last season, Golson, will miss the entire year for academic reasons.
How to use arguably most in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arguably most
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arguably most with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arguably most
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arguably most in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arguably most.
20 examples of simple sentences of arguably most. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arguably most
Compound Sentences with arguably most
Complex Sentences with arguably most
Compound-Complex Sentences with arguably most