arguable case in a sentence
1) There is no arguable case for lower interest rates .
2) The court however found an arguable case for a breach of confidence.
3) So far, so good - or at least, it is an arguable case .
arguable case example sentences4) Even so, it is straining credulity too far to conclude that the debtor has an arguable case .
5) These are arguable cases .
6) Tottenham and Leyton Orient won a review of the decision, being told that they had an arguable case .
7) Some of the claims in the petitions, he alleged, amounted to an " arguable case " of extortion.
8) In the first phase the Court ruled on July 23 2011, that the Mau Mau Veterans has an arguable case .
9) cases are adjourned to determine if the tenant has an arguable case and judges often allow the matter to proceed to trial .
10) There is an arguable case for DNSmasq in VPS servers, though that case is negated by the widely publicized and yet unpatched security exploits against it.
11) Merely stating that there was an " arguable case " that allegations were false was not sufficient to order what was in effect a privacy hearing, Howe said.
12) I accept this evidence, and it follows that there is no arguable case that the moneys sought to be traced are now situated in England.
13) But, once the public law court has concluded that there is an arguable case that the decision is unlawful, the position is transformed.
14) Explaining his decision, Mr Justice McCombe said the claimants had an " arguable case ", and added:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arguable case
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arguable case with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arguable case
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arguable case in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arguable case.
20 examples of simple sentences of arguable case. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arguable case
Compound Sentences with arguable case
Complex Sentences with arguable case
Compound-Complex Sentences with arguable case