argali in a sentence
1) Argali sheep are seen descending hillsides to their winter grazing sites.
2) Argali are the largest species of sheep in the world.
3) Beldeutas has the highest number of argali in the area.
argali example sentences4) In Mongolia, they prey on argali and rarely Siberian ibex.
5) While hunting for argali , Kausar fell down a cliff and died.
6) Other ungulate herbivores with overlapping natural ranges include bharal, argali , and goral.
7) Among these are the argali , the worlds largest wild sheep, and the golden eagle.
8) The argali in the national park are one of six subspecies of argali living in Kazakhstan.
9) The argali in the national park are one of six subspecies of argali living in Kazakhstan.
10) The argali and Pallas's Cat are protected under Kazakhstan's red book of protected species.
11) The Himalayan blue sheep, with much smaller horns than the argali , are agile climbers on Himalayan cliffs.
12) Yaks, antelopes, blue sheep, snow leopards, argali , bears and donkeys are among the area's 60 rare species.
13) In the Karkaraly National Nature Park the highest numbers of argali are in the Kent Mountains and in the neighboring Beldeutas Natural Reserve.
14) In Beldeutas, there are rare species of animals such as argali , golden eagle, saker falcon, black stork, eagle owl, and Pallas's cat.
15) Adjacent to the nature museum is a large wildlife preserve that houses bison, red deer, fallow deer, yak, wild boar and argali .
example sentences with argali16) Widespread and locally common ungulates are Boar, Moose, Roe deer, Red Deer, Reindeer, Wisent, Chamois and argali .
17) Be it for chamois in the Alps, bighorn in the Rockies, argali in the Pamirs or mouflon in the Caucasus the cartridge is an excellent choice for the sheep hunter.
18) The Tibetan argali or Nyan is the largest wild sheep in the world, standing 3.5 to 4 feet at the shoulder with the horn measuring 90-100 cm.
19) Violations of the protection status of argali sheep and other species have been alleged, together with accusations of corruption, in the Altaigate Scandal.
20) While making its decision, UNESCO also cited Russian Altai's importance for preservation of the globally endangered mammals, such as snow leopard and the Altai argali .
21) Steep slopes are home to the Siberian ibex ("Capra sibirica"), whereas, the rare argali ("Ovis ammon") is found on more gentle slopes.
22) Other prey species include reindeer, argali , mouflon, wisent, saiga, ibex, chamois, wild goats, fallow deer and musk deer.
23) Argali , "O. ammon"
24) Hume's argali , "Ovis ammon humei" Lydekker 1913 (now treated as "Ovis ammon karelini", Severtzov, 1873)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argali
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argali with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argali
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argali in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argali.
20 examples of simple sentences of argali. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argali
Compound Sentences with argali
Complex Sentences with argali
Compound-Complex Sentences with argali