areolae in a sentence
1) Areolae should be round or oval and look similar.
2) The skin surrounding the nipples ( areolae ) may also darken.
3) Showing the nipples or areolae is almost always considered toplessness or partial nudity.
areolae example sentences4) Their breasts are large and the nipples and areolae can be seen through their thin clothing.
5) This balloon-like chamber is pitted with areolae , chlorophyll-free patches through which light can penetrate.
6) Many societies consider women who expose their nipples and areolae as immodest and contrary to social norms.
7) I lots all the skin off my nipples and areolae and much of the skin on the underside of my breasts.
8) In much of contemporary Western society, it is not culturally acceptable for women to expose their nipples and areolae in public.
9) Inspect nipples and areolae for color, surface characteristics, position, symmetry, intactness, scaling, lesions and nipple discharge.
10) My boyfriend commented once about my big areolae and that he did not expect them to be that big the first time he saw them.
11) By another 12 months (stage 4), the breasts are approaching mature size and shape, with areolae and nipples forming a secondary mound.
12) Within six to 12 months, the swelling has clearly begun in both sides, softened, and can be felt and seen extending beyond the edges of the areolae .
13) Also the pressure of the air may impede the blood flow to the areolae of the breast and skin of the scrotum or labia.
14) The puggles were thought to have imbibed the milk by licking the mother's skin, but they are now thought to feed by sucking the areolae .
15) Hatchlings attach themselves to their mothers' milk areolae , specialised patches on the skin that secrete milk-monotremes lack nipples-through about 100-150 pores.
example sentences with areolae
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of areolae
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of areolae with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with areolae
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word areolae in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with areolae.
20 examples of simple sentences of areolae. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of areolae
Compound Sentences with areolae
Complex Sentences with areolae
Compound-Complex Sentences with areolae