arene in a sentence
1) Arenes with larger quadrupole moments are generally better at binding cations.
2) RAPTA also known as Ruthenium(II)− arene PTA Complexes.
3) The thesis analyses the process of social and technical innovation experimented and deployed within several arenes of mobilization.
arene example sentences4) Several other strategies to achieve "ortho"-borylation of arenes have been developed using various directing groups.
5) The typical onium compound used as a photoinitiator contains two or three arene groups for iodonium and sulfonium respectively.
6) Cytochrome P450 isozymes may catalyze these hydroxylation reactions via an electrophilic arene oxide intermediate or via direct insertion mechanisms.
7) Symmetrical or unsymmetrical 1,3-substituted arenes are also selectively borylated because only one C-H bond is sterically accessible.
8) Previously they treated the latter as a special topic, now it is integrated into the chapters on alcohols and arenes .
9) In the Gattermann-Koch reaction, arenes are converted to benzaldehyde derivatives in the presence of AlCl3 and HCl.
10) Practically, this allows trends to be predicted qualitatively based on visual representations of electrostatic potential maps for a series of arenes .
11) This was shown by the observation that cation-π interaction strength for a variety of substituted arenes correlates with the σmeta Hammett parameter.
12) In this reaction, an aryl halide (usually iodide or bromide) exchanges with organolithium to form a lithiated arene species.
13) He was succeeded by his son Aphareus, who founded arene , and received the Aeolian Neleus, a fugitive from Thessaly.
14) It was then on to the Netherlands for the arene Games where, despite a strong headwind, she timed 11.72 to win the 100 metres.
15) Parking: We got there very early morning on a bad-weather day, so there were some spaces off-street right next to the stairs going down to the arene beach.
example sentences with arene16) A trisboryl iridium complex has been proposed to facilitate the mechanism for each of these reactions that result in C-H borylation of arenes and heteroarenes.
17) With this catalyst system the borylation of aromatic C-H bonds occurs with regioselectivity that is controlled by steric effects of the starting arene .
18) Reductions employing alkali metal arene radical anion complexes similarly require a large excess of the reducing agent, very low temperatures and short reaction times.
19) Notably, they were imprisoned by Polyphemus when one of Odysseus' men fell in love with Polyphemus' daughter ( arene or Elpe) and tried to kidnap her; but they escaped.
20) Último Guerrero did not win the match but the fact that he worked a featured match in CMLL's main arena, arene México, showed that the company had plans for him.
21) The Negishi coupling is also an important reaction for the formation of new carbon carbon bonds between unsaturated carbon atoms in alkenes, arenes and alkynes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arene
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arene with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arene
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arene in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arene.
20 examples of simple sentences of arene. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arene
Compound Sentences with arene
Complex Sentences with arene
Compound-Complex Sentences with arene