arenaceous in a sentence
1) Other species of tiny, single celled organisms called arenaceous foraminifera, look under the microscope like formless amoebae.
2) The quartzites of Port Stephens and Stanley are more resistant than the arenaceous sediments of the formation at Fox Bay.
3) In the Triassic the Ceratite beds, named after the ammonite ceratite, consist of arenaceous limestones, calcerous sandstones and marls.
arenaceous example sentences4) Sedimentological details have been described by Tunbridge (1983), but the reservoir potential of these and other arenaceous beds requires further assessment.
5) Generally the same sedimentary types are present in the marls as are in the waterstones but with less arenaceous and more argillaceous material.
6) Other soil types found in South Africa includes granite and sandstone in Constantia, shale in Elgin and arenaceous shale in Walker Bay.
7) the Sherwood Sandstone Group ( arenaceous siliciclastic) (equivalent to the Bunter and lower Keuper)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arenaceous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arenaceous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arenaceous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arenaceous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arenaceous.
20 examples of simple sentences of arenaceous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arenaceous
Compound Sentences with arenaceous
Complex Sentences with arenaceous
Compound-Complex Sentences with arenaceous