area of concentration in a sentence
1) UAT offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in 20 areas of concentration .
2) Minor - An area of concentration with fewer credits than a major.
3) Major - An area of concentration in a particular field of study.
area of concentration example sentences4) The principal areas of concentration : size, operate, and sort.
5) Our next area of concentration was the passive solar aspect of the house.
6) Concentrations: Eighteen hours in each of two areas of concentration .
7) Some of these variants even have optional areas of concentration within them.
8) However, several specific areas of concentration are the direct responsibility of Administration.
9) Master-level students take more advanced courses that focus on their areas of concentration .
10) Students pursue their projects through several program options, which may include areas of concentration .
11) Areas of concentration include arthroscopy, total joints, fractures, and general cases.
12) Doctoral students select two minor areas of concentration in addition to their primary field.
13) These included five major combat missions against the Viet Minh strongholds and areas of concentration .
14) You will work with your BMS advisor to choose two areas of concentration .
15) Final Examinations A comprehensive examination or comprehensive review in the area of concentration is required.
example sentences with area of concentration16) Each campus, however, tends to have areas of concentration to allow for specialization.
17) DJ Bar Ranch internship program involves several different possibilities that can include different areas of concentration .
18) Persons holding such a degree are an authority in his or her area of concentration .
19) Students must earn 40 credits with at least a B- in their areas of concentration .
20) Alfred University offers over 60 majors and areas of concentration at its four colleges and schools.
21) There was no one area of concentration , you just had to find the porpoise.
22) His main academic areas of concentration have been in public finance, public choice and international trade.
23) Through his instruction of nurses and psychiatrists he became an authority in his areas of concentration .
24) Undergraduate students earn a Bachelor of Science in Economics and select a primary area of concentration .
25) Preferred areas of concentration : Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting.
26) Hamilton currently offers the Bachelor of Arts degree in any of over 50 areas of concentration .
27) Manufacturing, logistics, renewable energy and analytics and computing will be areas of concentration at the park.
28) Each area of concentration is 18 credits, so your concentration coursework will be 36 semester credit hours total.
How to use area of concentration in a sentence29) More specialized areas of concentration include Pastoral Care and Counseling and the Pastor as a Spiritual Leader.
30) Then, students and faculty would stay in Africa for two months, followed by areas of concentration .
31) I have a double major in Electronic Media broadcasting and Communications with an area of concentration in Entreprenuership.
32) Some areas may encourage students to complete two examinations in the area of concentration and two from other areas.
33) Engineering careers offer challenging opportunities so I would suggest that you do further research before choosing your area of concentration .
34) The MOS must also be used to identify the primary occupational specialty or area of concentration . 7-9.
35) At least 18 credit hours in an area of concentration (may be interdisciplinary), including a * degree project.
36) The area of concentration is the Kailahun District in Sierra Leone, which joins Guinea and Liberia but extends beyond.
37) Further, most hygienists seek certification by organizations which train in specific areas of concentration , focusing on isolated workplace hazards.
38) Majors also select an individualized area of concentration , working closely with faculty advisors and culminating in a capstone research project.
39) Areas of concentrations and economics in present era: foods of neurons and years can be reported in outside such members.
40) In their second year, students work individually with faculty members to deepen their mastery of their subject areas of concentration .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of area of concentration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of area of concentration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with area of concentration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word area of concentration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with area of concentration.
20 examples of simple sentences of area of concentration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of area of concentration
Compound Sentences with area of concentration
Complex Sentences with area of concentration
Compound-Complex Sentences with area of concentration