arduous task in a sentence
1) It is a long and arduous task .
2) Reaching the explosion site was an extremely arduous task .
3) This survey was an arduous task and the ships suffered.
arduous task example sentences4) This was a much more arduous task than writing the expedition narrative.
5) We asked her why she has given herself such an arduous task .
6) Arduous task " It might be somewhere else in another country.
7) Thank you for making this so much less an arduous task .
8) Correct potato husbandry can be an arduous task in some circumstances.
9) It would removed an arduous admin task from them as well .
10) Churning was an arduous task performed with a butter churn.
11) Getting to the truth is an arduous task for the average citizen.
12) Among some ethnic groups music would help advance a repetitive or arduous task .
13) Mother Ignacia del Espíritu Santo began her arduous task in 1684.
14) She begins the long and arduous task of destroying SD-6 from the inside.
15) Thus fixing a muhurtha is a time-consuming arduous task for an Indian astrologer.
example sentences with arduous task16) Designing an all-terrain robot for search-and-rescue missions is an arduous task for scientists.
17) Gedge considers it an arduous task to create and conform to an invented image.
18) A more arduous task has seldom, if ever, been assigned to a Division.
19) In 1884, he undertook the arduous task of studying for the traditional governmental exams.
20) First, they have the joy connected with the achievement of an arduous task .
21) The Curies undertook the arduous task of separating out radium salt by differential crystallization.
22) It should be noted that researching the Crippled Master series has been an arduous task .
23) Now, you begin the arduous task of defending the claim to your insurance company.
24) About the year , they undertook the arduous task of crossing the Misty Mountains.
25) Pitchblende is a complex mineral; the chemical separation of its constituents was an arduous task .
26) Even planning a family vacation can be an arduous task , filled with uncertainties and stress.
27) Challenging the status quo like what we have in Malaysia is indeed an arduous task .
28) That's because managing employee time off is a complex and sometimes arduous task for most organizations.
How to use arduous task in a sentence29) When you 're injured, as Halladay was in 2012, that becomes an arduous task .
30) In May 1886, Webb commenced the arduous task of converting the school into an esteemed college.
31) It's an arduous task to tempt my family away from the Hungry Horse family pub menu.
32) Most were engaged in nonmilitary activities as members of work brigades in the arduous task of reconstruction.
33) Combining the thoughts of two mockers into one mock draft turned out to be an arduous task .
34) The scene was an arduous task , taking two days to set up and two days to shoot.
35) Getting your picture taken can be an arduous task filled with questions that only the camera will answer.
36) It is a more arduous task than I had initially assumed, but it is coming easily to me.
37) My dear guardian, with the assistance of Miss Prism, has the arduous task of looking after me.
38) Collecting and identifying the overprints can be an arduous task as there are numerous variations in the overprint settings.
39) They've already begun the arduous task of carrying their plants half a mile across town to their new home.
40) I also set about on the arduous task of setting up all the November Samaritans to become Permanent Samaritans.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arduous task
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arduous task with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arduous task
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arduous task in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arduous task.
20 examples of simple sentences of arduous task. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arduous task
Compound Sentences with arduous task
Complex Sentences with arduous task
Compound-Complex Sentences with arduous task