ardently in a sentence
1) He is obviously ardently committed to spreading the word.
2) Sudan ardently supports Iran's nuclear program.
3) An outstanding ad director, he ardently supports her dream.
ardently example sentences4) I 've never understood you ardently hateful anti religious people.
5) As a man, he followed orders ardently .
6) Welles campaigned ardently for Roosevelt in 1944.
7) The ardently devout and comedically challenged are sure to disagree.
8) Daniel ardently supported the abolition of slavery in his ministry.
9) For instance, Epicurus warned against pursuing love too ardently .
10) The Protestants ardently fighting for the freedom of faith were finally successful.
11) It ardently supports every measure which will secure and confirm that result.
12) There are a lot of people ardently focused on those very outcomes .
13) He was ardently opposed to the gold standard and debt-based money.
14) That Ben Braithwaite had most ardently desired her was beyond question.
15) The AFL, however, remained ardently committed to craft unionism.
example sentences with ardently16) She ardently adores Malcolm due to his intelligence.
17) I have not yet sought Him as ardently as I should.
18) Unfortunately, not all protesters shared Gandhi's conviction as ardently .
19) I wonder what it was beside friendship that he so ardently desired?
20) He proudly describes how his mother ardently follows all of his activities.
21) Sharp ardently sympathized with the revolt of the American colonists.
22) Chairman Royce, however, was formerly ardently opposed to OPIC.
23) And Islam is ardently against hate ?
24) She prayed ardently , in rapture.
25) She seemed ardently desirous of imitating the conduct of Mary of Bethany.
26) They ardently longed for the peaceful and mild tyranny of the Bourbons.
27) Pro-choicers ardently care about this tragic and needless loss of women's lives.
28) Fans and critics alike ardently embraced her adventure and spoke highly of her courage.
How to use ardently in a sentence29) Ardently longing to own it, he achieved his goal in August 1863.
30) Folks fall in love with this place, ardently , illogically, hopelessly.
31) Umar ibn al-Khattab initially reacted to Muhammad's preaching by ardently opposing it.
32) The more ardently they love liberty, the more perfect will be their obedience.
33) The Mamba people of Moinyu district believe in Red Religion ardently .
34) Bonanno himself claimed years later that he fled because he was ardently anti-Fascist.
35) Strang ardently fought the illegal practice of trading liquor to local Native American tribes.
36) They met during a Democratic convention, where she had ardently supported Hubert Humphrey.
37) Chade came to the Skill late in his life and pursues it ardently .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardently
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardently with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardently
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardently in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardently.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardently. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardently
Compound Sentences with ardently
Complex Sentences with ardently
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardently