ardent devotee in a sentence
1) He was an ardent devotee of Shiva.
2) Prahlad grew up and became an ardent devotee of Vishnu.
3) Kupa Patel was an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva.
ardent devotee example sentences4) Tendulkar is an ardent devotee of Sathya Sai Baba of Puttaparthi.
5) The 1940s also saw many of Ramana's most ardent devotees pass away.
6) An ardent devotee of Shree Sainath and a true follower of Bapu!
7) To end his atrocities Lord Vishnu made his son Prahlad as his ardent devotee .
8) The people of Tiwi were also ardent devotees of the Lady of Salvation.
9) Being an ardent devotee of Kali, he appointed Ramprasad as his court poet.
10) Ravi Subramanian, a civil contractor was believed to be an ardent devotee of the mutt.
11) Some of his more ardent devotees even have them on the private parts of their anatomy.
12) And in the U.S., Europe and Japan, dietary supplements containing maca are gaining ardent devotees .
13) At Mount Abu he met Raja Ajit Singh of Khetri, who became an ardent devotee and supporter.
14) Taapsee Pannu as Sreenidhi, an ardent devotee who is determined to visit the shrine of Hinglaj Mata in Hinglaj, Pakistan.
15) Gautham Kumar sets to Pakistan with the help of Sreenidhi (Taapsee Pannu), an ardent Hindu devotee who wishes to visit the Hinglaj Mata temple in Pakistan.
example sentences with ardent devotee16) It was natural that Dakshayani, even as a child, adored the tales and legends associated with Shiva and grew up an ardent devotee .
17) Nagore dargah as it stands now, is believed to be built by ardent devotees of Shahul Hamid, with major contribution from Hindus.
18) It is associated with the mystic saint-poet Mirabai who was an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna and dedicated her entire life to His worship.
19) Enraged by Ravana's arrogance, Shiva stamped down on Ravana, who sang praises of Shiva to free him of his misery and turned into an ardent devotee of Shiva.
20) He is a former ARI board member and is reported to be an " ardent devotee " of Rand who has promoted reading her books to colleges nationwide.
21) During the yearly Lenten season, a myriad of tourists, from the ardent devotee to a mere observer, flock to Marinduque to witness the very popular Moriones Festival.
22) Many ardent swimsuit devotees take advantage of the latest styles, health, beauty hints, and private promotions which always includes two-day free shipping.
23) They are ardent devotees of Lord Rama and consider themselves to be belonging to family of Lord Rama (i.e. Raghu Kula/Raghu Vamshi Kshatriya)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent devotee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent devotee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent devotee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent devotee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent devotee.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent devotee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent devotee
Compound Sentences with ardent devotee
Complex Sentences with ardent devotee
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent devotee