ardent defender in a sentence
1) Among the book's most ardent defenders were several Latino youths.
2) Origen was an ardent defender of pre-existence and reincarnation.
3) Scavenius felt strongly that he was Denmark's most ardent defender .
ardent defender example sentences4) United Methodist leaders were among the most ardent defenders of these ecumenical organizations.
5) Wallace remained an ardent defender of natural selection for the rest of his life.
6) Harber himself is an ardent defender of the First Amendment, an environmentalist and an equal rights advocate.
7) Kennedy will go out as the most ardent defender of GLBT rights ever on the Supreme Court .
8) According to Stampp, Stephens became one of the most ardent defenders of the 'Lost Cause' theory.
9) Regardless of her humble provenance, Ramani has developed a reputation as an ardent defender of human rights in her area.
10) In 1642, the most ardent defenders of episcopacy in the Long Parliament left to join King Charles on the battlefield.
11) Once an ardent defender of the racist, anti-Semitic John Birch Society during the 1950s, he repudiated the organization a decade later.
12) Jean-Marie Seroney (25 July 1927 - 6 December 1982) was one of Kenya's most ardent human rights defenders , a legislator, and a prisoner of conscience.
13) They often refer to the fact that many of the most ardent defenders of Valencian's linguistic individuality often are not able to speak the language themselves.
14) Jean Malaurie is an ardent defender of the rights of Arctic minorities, currently threatened by the development of industries and oil activities in the Great North.
15) On the death of King Ferdinand VII in 1833, Baldomero Espartero became one of the most ardent defenders of the hereditary rights of his daughter, Isabella II.
example sentences with ardent defender16) But even many of his most ardent defenders understand that these charges could present Clinton with the most formidable challenge of his career.
17) " and also "an ardent defender of bin Laden".
18) "Montale is an ardent defender of simplicity and clarity and an enemy of irrationalist methodologies.
19) There were a few ardent defenders of the nation to the south, notably liberal and socialist intellectuals such as F. R. Scott and Jean-Charles Harvey (1891-1967). [ 69 ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent defender
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent defender with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent defender
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent defender in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent defender.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent defender. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent defender
Compound Sentences with ardent defender
Complex Sentences with ardent defender
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent defender