arctic ocean in a sentence
1) It is also permanent arctic ocean ice melt .
2) The arctic ocean is the northern border.
3) The 66 km2 ice shelf drifted into the arctic ocean .
arctic ocean example sentences4) Arctic ocean water derived from melting ice rose about 10% annually.
5) The arctic ocean has relatively little plant life except for phytoplankton.
6) Their preferred habitat is the pack ice of the arctic ocean .
7) Sea ice in the arctic ocean decli .
8) Another is a change in ocean currents in the arctic ocean .
9) In the North it met the arctic ocean .
10) Vulnerability in the arctic ocean is increasing.
11) Endangered marine species in the arctic ocean include walruses and whales.
12) It was long thought to provide direct communication with the arctic ocean .
13) Actually, a warm arctic ocean would have the opposite effect.
14) Not in lakes , but in the arctic ocean .
15) The polar regions include the arctic ocean and the Southern Ocean.
example sentences with arctic ocean16) Commentary : Ice-Free arctic ocean in 2030?
17) NOAA predicts a nearly ice-free summer in the arctic ocean before 2050.
18) It is Canada's principal seaport on the arctic ocean .
19) We also see similar features in the Atlantic and arctic oceans .
20) Some flew from Barrow, 700 miles away on the arctic ocean .
21) The arctic ocean is of increasing strategic importance to the United States.
22) The arctic ocean will be nearly free of summer sea ice by 2050 .
23) The arctic ocean 's volume is only 1.1% of total ocean volume.
24) The arctic ocean coast has a Tundra climate (ET).
25) All of the water from these rivers flow into the arctic ocean .
26) Because the arctic ocean consists of saltwater the temperature must reach before freezing occurs.
27) We had mega droughts , ice free arctic ocean and other abrupt climate changes.
28) Amundsen Basin, abyssal plain in the arctic ocean .
How to use arctic ocean in a sentence29) A number of rivers in northern Yukon flow directly into the arctic ocean .
30) This summer, ice in the arctic ocean fell to a record low.
31) A polar sea is almost land-locked, as the arctic ocean is today.
32) Antarctica's Weird Warming Warming arctic oceans could result in devastating methane release.
33) Parts of the warm water continue northwards, transporting heat towards the arctic ocean .
34) This has brought speculations that commercial fisheries might develop in the Central arctic ocean .
35) This was the first surface crossing of the 2,500-mile-wide arctic ocean .
36) Iceland is located at the juncture of the North Atlantic and arctic oceans .
37) May 27 - 108 German aircraft attack Convoy PQ-16 in the arctic ocean .
38) So less summer ice will mean more heat loss to space from the arctic ocean .
39) In the seventh , the arctic ocean , it will rely on others.
40) Moreover, arctic species are limited in their northward migration by the arctic ocean .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctic ocean
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctic ocean with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctic ocean
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctic ocean in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctic ocean.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctic ocean. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctic ocean
Compound Sentences with arctic ocean
Complex Sentences with arctic ocean
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctic ocean