arctic explorer in a sentence
1) You are an arctic explorer in 1952.
2) The first arctic explorers were men with sled dogs.
3) The island is named after the arctic explorer , Isaac Hayes.
arctic explorer example sentences4) Franklin township named for arctic explorer Admiral Sir John Franklin.
5) Arctic explorer Lincoln Ellsworth became fascinated with the Earp legend.
6) Margaret met Elisha Kane, the arctic explorer , in 1852.
7) Chauncey Loomis remains Tiger Inn's only arctic explorer .
8) Fridtjof Nansen - arctic explorer and Nobel Prize Laureate.
9) Tonight they brought in arctic explorer Ann Bancroft to teach a winter survi .
10) John Franklin was an officer in the Royal Navy and an arctic explorer .
11) Naval surgeon and arctic explorer .
12) Major General Adolphus Greely - arctic explorer and Medal of Honor recipient.
13) An arctic explorer has been preparing for his latest expedition by spending the weekend in a freezer.
14) Karl Weyprecht, arctic explorer .
15) In the plot, Walton (an arctic explorer ) narrates the story through his letters.
example sentences with arctic explorer16) Help the arctic explorer Explore remote areas with the LEGO ® City arctic Ice Crawler!
17) In 1928, arctic explorer Umberto Nobile piloted the Airship Italia on a polar expedition.
18) While at the Pole, her crew scattered the ashes of arctic explorer Sir Hubert Wilkins.
19) Fleming recruited a diverse assortment of men, including arctic explorers , Royal Marines, and linguists.
20) Guest speakers have included famous astronauts, arctic explorers , storm chasers, and scientists from many disciplines.
21) American air racer Clarence D. Chamberlin and arctic explorer Richard E. Byrd were also in the race.
22) The name "Anoatok", an Eskimo word, honours Elisha Kent Kane the arctic explorer .
23) The unit honors the Norwegian oceanographer and arctic explorer H. U. Sverdrup (1888-1957).
24) Nor was Stefansson the only early arctic explorer who benefited from the counsel of the New England mariner.
25) No Ordinary Journey: John Rae, arctic explorer 1813-1893 chronicles a remarkable and unusual life.
26) These experiences established him as a seasoned arctic explorer , and gave him valuable contacts among the Inuit people.
27) Almost every arctic explorer of note offered assistance or money for the search, including the American Lincoln Ellsworth.
28) It was led by the Russian geologist and arctic explorer Baron Eduard Toll on the ship "Zarya".
How to use arctic explorer in a sentence29) The Revd George Fisher, FRS, FRAS (1794-1873) Astronomer, arctic explorer .
30) About The arctic explorer Project... or why on earth does anybody want to travel to cold and remote areas?
31) Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, Jr. - Aviator, arctic explorer and recipient of the Medal of Honor.
32) Arctic explorer Captain George Hubert Wilkins had spied the Golden Eagle from his San Francisco hotel window during a test flight.
33) Arctic explorers used its sheltered harbour to take on sled dogs and other supplies as the world raced for the North Pole.
34) In 1908, Stefansson hired Leavitt's Native guide, who went on to aid the arctic explorer on his subsequent expeditions.
35) Umberto Nobile (; January 21, 1885 - July 30, 1978) was an Italian aeronautical engineer and arctic explorer .
36) Hagan was accompanied by Australian golfer Joe Kirkwood; arctic explorer Donald B. MacMillan also left for Hawaii on the same sailing.
37) Vilhjalmur Stefansson () (November 3, 1879 - August 26, 1962) was a Canadian arctic explorer and ethnologist.
38) Famed arctic explorer , Admiral Sir William Edward Parry was appointed as Comptroller of Steam Machinery and Packet Service in April 1837.
39) Rae made three voyages, in 1848-1849, 1851, and 1853-1854, to find the arctic explorer Sir John Franklin , who had disappeared together with his arctic expedition.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctic explorer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctic explorer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctic explorer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctic explorer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctic explorer.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctic explorer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctic explorer
Compound Sentences with arctic explorer
Complex Sentences with arctic explorer
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctic explorer