arctangent in a sentence
1) However the arctangent method has zero settling time.
2) By performing the arctangent function, arbitrary levels of resolution can be achieved.
3) The tracking loop requires less DSP cycles and results in higher resolution than the arctangent method.
arctangent example sentences4) Presently, the execution time for this arctangent method is 6.57μs using the ADMC401 DSP.
5) This angle is equal to the arctangent of the coefficient of static friction "μs" between the surfaces.
6) It is unlikely that any of the geographers could compute the arctangent , or angle of that tangent.
7) The first two of these are special cases of the arctangent function with = 4 arctan (1).
8) Applying trigonometry ( arctangent ), that figures to extending at an apparent 3.18° angle in the sky.
9) Unlike the arctangent method, this method requires a settling time, during which the position estimation may not be exact and incur some error as in Figure 11.
10) These values were then used as the source to compute the divide and arctangent functions of (1), using standard, 16-bit, fixed-point arithmetic.
11) He developed the concepts of the power series and Taylor series, and produced the power series expansions of sine, cosine, tangent, and arctangent .
12) In the receiver, the bearing angle can then be computed by taking the arctangent of the ratio of the N-S to E-W signal.
13) For example, the angle __FORMULA__ of the 3pm hour-line would equal the arctangent of sin L, since tan 45° = 1.
14) Thus, the isometric projection used by most games tilt the x- and z-axes with approximately 27 degrees (the exact angle is " arctangent (0.5)").
15) where atan2 is a common variation on the arctangent function defined as
example sentences with arctangent16) Returns the arctangent of y/x in radians.
17) Code for the complex arcsine, arccosine and arctangent functions
18) Arctangent interpolation is used to generate rectangular pulses from the sine/cosine signal periods.
19) Its cumulative distribution function has the shape of an arctangent function arctan("x"):
20) [ arctan (E) ] for the principal value of the arctangent of the value of E
22) The imaginary units "i" and −"i" are branch points of the arctangent function (arctan("z") = (1/2"i")log("i" − "z")/("i" + "z")).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctangent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctangent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctangent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctangent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctangent.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctangent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctangent
Compound Sentences with arctangent
Complex Sentences with arctangent
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctangent