arcology in a sentence
1) Arcologies were proposed to reduce human impacts on natural resources.
2) Floating arcology A design to prevent against rising sea levels.
3) Far easier and safer to create vast underground arcologies on Earth .
arcology example sentences4) Arcologies are often portrayed in sci-fi as self-contained or economically self-sufficient.
5) Certain urban projects reflect arcology principles.
6) Crystal Island is a proposed arcology in Moscow, Russia.
7) Renraku uses their own security team to keep order in their arcology .
8) Paolo Soleri proposed later solutions, and coined the term ' arcology '.
9) In "Final Fantasy XIII", Cocoon is an example of an arcology .
10) Quinn Dexter leaves Norfolk and travels to Earth, hoping to infiltrate the arcologies there.
11) Review of Shadowrun: Renraku arcology ("What's an arcology?
12) Review of Shadowrun: Renraku arcology ("What's an arcology ?
13) The Las Vegas Strip has many arcology features to protect people from the 45 C heat.
14) Arcosanti is an experimental " arcology prototype" - a demonstration project under construction in central Arizona.
15) The tutorial in the computer game "Dystopia" takes place in Yggdrasil's first arcology .
example sentences with arcology16) The game Brink is set on a futuristic arcology to preserve humanity after a natural flooding disaster.
17) Will Wright's computer game "SimCity 2000" allows the construction of four different types of arcologies .
18) Soleri came up with " arcology " by combining the words "architecture" and "ecology".
19) An arcology would supply and maintain its own connections to municipal or urban infrastructures in order to operate.
20) New types of facilities include prisons, schools, libraries, museums, marinas, hospitals and arcologies .
21) The city of Chronopolis seen in "Chrono Cross" can also be considered as an arcology .
22) Renraku arcology : An enclosed city on the power of Renraku Corporation, built inside a pyramid.
23) The entire sprawling human population is forced to live in arcologies protected against the so-called "Armada Storms".
24) The game "Shadowrun (Mega-CD video game)" includes Renraku arcology as an in-game location.
25) The latest colonists, mostly from Earth's European arcologies , vow to create a peaceful, safe society.
26) In the "Next War" mod, included in , three levels of arcologies are available as city improvements.
27) Paolo Soleri (1973) " arcology : the city in the image of man", MIT Press.
28) The Domes seen in 1999 and in the 24th century in "Chrono Trigger" could be considered arcologies .
How to use arcology in a sentence29) Thinking strategically , the only approach that may work in countries with vulnerable infrastructure or unstable government may be an arcology .
30) In the 2013 version of "Sim City", one of the great works in the game is an arcology .
31) In "Mass Effect" the Codex (an in-game encyclopedia) explains that Earth is composed mainly of arcology buildings.
32) Their job: to take out Arasaka's Night City arcology with a tactical nuke to deny its assets to Arasaka.
33) Players may build colonies on the surface of an inhospitable planet to create bubbled cities, similar in function to self-sustaining arcologies .
34) In "Final Fantasy VIII" the city of "Esthar" and the flying universities of Galbadia and Balamb are arcologies .
35) The abandoned maglevs will be brought back to useful life, the disused utility tunnels opened and cleaned to accommodate the arcology 's suddenly increased population.
36) And he'll have to queue for another hour before he can board a packed tram that will bear him away from the heart of the arcology to the Krocton segment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arcology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arcology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arcology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arcology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arcology.
20 examples of simple sentences of arcology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arcology
Compound Sentences with arcology
Complex Sentences with arcology
Compound-Complex Sentences with arcology