archpriest in a sentence
1) The archpriest was also responsible for the cathedral grammar school.
2) In 1867, he was named archpriest of Salzano.
3) Sermon of archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok after nine sisters were made novices.
archpriest example sentences4) Archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok: There is no death.
5) Thus the priest in charge was known as the archpriest of Victoria.
6) Married priests are elevated to the parallel rank of archpriest or Protopresbyter.
7) The archpriest is Fr Nicholas Pace.
8) List of archpriests of the Liberian Basilica since 1127.
9) The post of archpriest was created by Pope Boniface VIII ca. 1299.
10) Archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok: We all are warm-hearted people.
11) An archpriest is a patient in one of the units of the boarding school.
12) V. Rev. Jan Valentin Sæther, archpriest & Rector.
13) Since 21 November 2011, the current archpriest has been Santos Abril y Castelló.
14) Meyrueis became the seat of one of the archpriest of the new diocese.
15) From 1688 until 1975 there was only one archpriest for the two parishes of Victoria.
example sentences with archpriest16) Archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok: I think that we are the ones who harm ourselves.
17) The festive Liturgy was celebrated by archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok and a Greek priest Fr.
18) In addition to the archpriest and his assistant priests, a chapter of canons is resident.
19) The confessor of the convent archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok celebrated the Sacrament of Matrimony.
20) The Holy Synod is constituted by archpriests of MOC, led by Metropolitan Mihailo.
21) The chapel was blessed by the then archpriest Dr Joseph Farrugia on July 10, 2005.
22) Formerly, the archpriest was the titular Latin Patriarch of Antioch, a title abolished in 1964.
23) The current archpriest is Agostino Vallini, Cardinal Vicar General for the Diocese of Rome.
24) The canopied high altar is used by the pope alone - except for a few priests including the archpriest .
25) The confessor of the convent archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok said that St Nicholas rescued him from death twice.
26) Originally inferior in rank to the archpriest , the archdeacon by the sixth century had established clear pre-eminence.
27) Archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok has been the spiritual father of the Convent since the very beginning of its existence.
28) Looking for an answer to this question we asked a well-known priest from Minsk archpriest Andrew Lemeshonok.
How to use archpriest in a sentence29) Only a priest may be made provost, archpriest , and dean; only a deacon may be archdeacon.
30) The first work of Italo-Albanian literature was that of Sicilian archpriest Luca Matranga (1567-1619).
31) Only one archpriest of the Glan chapter, though, is known to have had his seat in Altenglan.
32) Archpriest " in 1602.
33) Named archpriest of the Cathedral of Mende in 1803, he later became bishop with the support of Napoleon.
34) The mind behind the whole idea was that of Canon Karm Refalo who was archpriest of Qala at the time.
35) The pope gives charge of the basilica to an archpriest , usually an archbishop, who has been made a cardinal.
36) One of the most notorious, Arnaud de Cervole, was not known as 'the archpriest ' for nothing.
37) Married presbyters may be honored with the position of " archpriest ", which permits the priest to wear a mitre.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archpriest
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archpriest with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archpriest
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archpriest in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archpriest.
20 examples of simple sentences of archpriest. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archpriest
Compound Sentences with archpriest
Complex Sentences with archpriest
Compound-Complex Sentences with archpriest