architecture style in a sentence
1) It attempts at creating more accurate references of historical architecture styles .
2) However, additional architecture styles are also represented.
3) The tenant farms also boasted distinct architecture , mostly vernacular styles .
architecture style example sentences4) It is an example of the neoclassical architecture style .
5) The new building followed an English Gothic architecture style .
6) Many of the remaining buildings used an Art Deco architecture style .
7) Centuries later the Pueblo Revival style architecture style developed in the region.
8) Harbin is notable for its combination of oriental and European architecture styles .
9) The science of Vastu plays a very important role in developing architecture styles .
10) There is no particular architecture style that entirely characterises the whole of Sydney.
11) Jammu's historic monuments feature a unique blend of Islamic and Hindu architecture styles .
12) The campus architecture style was called "Modern Aztec" by the designers in 1963.
13) The building is of Byzantine architecture style with strong styling elements of Art Deco throughout.
14) Much of TCNJ is built in Georgian colonial architecture style on 289 tree-lined acres.
15) This combination of cultures influences the local architecture style , food, music, and customs.
example sentences with architecture style16) The Slave dynasty did not employ true Islamic architecture styles and used false domes and false arches.
17) The freshmen campus (East Campus) is composed of buildings in the Georgian architecture style .
18) Liberty Place was designed by Helmut Jahn, who combined historical architecture style with post-modern style.
19) The blended Colonial Revival and Classical Revival architecture styles reflect the colonial history of the Morristown area.
20) It is one of Wisconsin's best examples of this unique architecture style including a curved mansard roof.
21) The architecture Division is responsible for the preservation of traditional architecture style and technique as far as practical.
22) Galaganatha temple was built a century later in the architecture style of "Rekha Nagara Prasada".
23) Kosovo's Museum was constructed in 1949 in an Austro-Hungarian architecture construction style , which dates from 1898.
24) The most present architecture styles are Neoclassical, Art Nouveau, Eclectic, Liberty and Baroque.
25) It was a radical Japanese avant-garde movement pursuing the merging and recycling of architecture styles within an Asian context.
26) The houses in the resort architecture style were renovated and most of them painted in a uniform white colour.
27) Due to its European architecture style , Dongyong Lighthouse is also called Dongyin Villa (東引別墅).
28) Built in typical Tibetan architecture style with Chinese and Indian influences, the monastery reflects a deeply Buddhist approach.
How to use architecture style in a sentence29) It was built in traditional Sikh architecture style , at a sacred place located at Bidar in Bidar District.
30) The school's main building was designed by the Canadian architect Toussaint Menard in the Second Empire architecture style .
31) Some have called Lovett's architecture style "modern American prison" because of the intersecting horizontal and vertical elements.
32) Built in the Sikh architecture style , the Gurdwara is a lively blend of the Mughal and Rajput styles.
33) The temple was built in the Hindu temple architecture style of architecture with garbhagriha, mandapa and an entrance porch.
34) The Gothic architecture style was popular during the time, with buildings such as Westminster Abbey remodelled in that style.
35) This architecture style includes various styles such as those of the Pallavas, the Cholas, and the Vijayanagara empires.
36) CU-Boulder's distinctive architecture style , known as "Tuscan Vernacular Revival", was designed by architect Charles Klauder.
37) Architecture styles include American Foursquare in Mission and Neoclassical Revival styles, as well as Modified Queen Anne's.
38) Facing West Franklin Street, between North Paca and west of North Howard Streets of Beaux Arts architecture Classical style .
39) As the MP for Hythe Philip Sassoon commissioned Sir Herbert Baker to design the house in the Cape Dutch architecture style .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architecture style
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architecture style with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architecture style
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architecture style in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architecture style.
20 examples of simple sentences of architecture style. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architecture style
Compound Sentences with architecture style
Complex Sentences with architecture style
Compound-Complex Sentences with architecture style