architectural masterpiece in a sentence
1) The house soon become his architectural masterpiece .
2) The crescent in particular is an architectural masterpiece .
3) The villa itself has been described as an architectural masterpiece .
architectural masterpiece example sentences4) The house is not regarded as a ac architectural masterpiece !
5) Rawalpindi has numerous sights of architectural masterpieces .
6) Situated on Kitsilano's waterfront, this epic architectural masterpiece took five years to complete.
7) Khufu's Pyramid is built entirely of limestone , and is considered an architectural masterpiece .
8) His palace, known as the Thirumalai Nayak Palace, is a notable architectural masterpiece .
9) His ultra modern dresses take the best elements of ancient architectural masterpieces , making them new again.
10) Org It will be placed is an architectural masterpiece , it will end up the plans.
11) HAREWOOD HOUSE, the Lascelles family home for over 200 years, is an architectural masterpiece .
12) Two Gothic architectural masterpieces , are the Cathedral of Notre-Dame and the Sainte Chapelle.
13) THE COURSE IS 20 IN THE WORLD!!! Leave these great historic architectural masterpieces alone.
14) The bower of the vogelkop gardener bowerbird is a complex architectural masterpiece , built to attract mates.
15) The school was considered an architectural masterpiece , and was marked by a lofty wall and one gate.
example sentences with architectural masterpiece16) Located adjacent to South Broadway Avenue, the Rose Hill Mausoleum stands as an architectural masterpiece .
17) In its narrow streets are to be found the great architectural masterpieces of Fatamid and Mamaluke Cairo.
18) Founded in the 1920s by art collectors, the 3 star Hotel Hannong is an architectural masterpiece .
19) The ground floor featured elaborate carved vaulting, described by historian Jeremy Ashbee as "an architectural masterpiece ".
20) These buildings are considered by many to be the architect's greatest achievement and a South African architectural masterpiece .
21) Finally, don't forget to spend some time exploring Old Bisbee, an architectural masterpiece dating from 1910.
22) It was considered an architectural masterpiece and during the period of the French hegemony was copied in many European capitols.
23) The old town of Corfu is an architectural masterpiece and in 2007 was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
24) The Larkin Administration Building was Wright's first major commercial design, and widely considered to be an architectural masterpiece .
25) New design possibilities are expanding and there will be new ways to add to the integrity of your architectural masterpieces .
26) In Pretoria you will find the Union Buildings, the country's architectural masterpiece and site of Mandela's inauguration.
27) The Old Farms Convalescent Hospital, as it was called, gained national prominence for Mrs. Riddle's architectural masterpiece .
28) It was hailed as an architectural masterpiece , "representative of the forward looking objectives of the New York City administration.
How to use architectural masterpiece in a sentence29) The 34 caves at Ellora and 29 at Ajanta are an architectural masterpiece which depict ancient India's rich cultural heritage.
30) Alexei Miller claimed that he is "positive that St. Petersburg's citizens will be proud of these new architectural masterpieces .
31) One of the best known architectural masterpieces of Iran is the Shah Mosque in Isfahan, from the 17th century.
32) Designed by Peter Harrison, constructed in 1762, and dedicated in 1763, Touro Synagogue is considered an architectural masterpiece .
33) Portions of this interview appear in "I Build the Tower," a documentary film on Rodia's architectural masterpiece .
34) Some architectural masterpieces of the 16th and 17th centuries were lost, as was the monumental entry to the city.
35) Then stroll Helensburgh's beautiful tree lined streets and admire Charles Rennie Macintosh's elegant domestic architectural masterpiece , The Hill House.
36) The glorious factory at Lingotto was an architectural masterpiece , with a racetrack on the roof and a view of the Alps.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectural masterpiece
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectural masterpiece with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectural masterpiece
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectural masterpiece in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectural masterpiece.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectural masterpiece. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectural masterpiece
Compound Sentences with architectural masterpiece
Complex Sentences with architectural masterpiece
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectural masterpiece