architectural innovation in a sentence
1) The main ceremonial area has a number of architectural innovations that indicate societal changes.
2) As a result, they are Singapore's earliest known architectural innovations and exports.
3) Architectural innovation : The reconfiguration of existing product technologies and the failure of established firms.
architectural innovation example sentences4) Sneferu's architectural innovations served as a catalyst for later pyramid builders to build on.
5) Another architectural innovation originated in Bagan is the Buddhist temple with a pentagonal floor plan.
6) Moreover, there is little architectural innovation in new housing projects or in area development projects.
7) Due to unique architectural innovation and advanced technologies , product families provide varying degrees of competitive advantage.
8) Pallavas were the first recognisable South Indian dynasty who indulged in the pursuit of architectural innovations .
9) Foreigners were responsible for several architectural innovations that blended the traditions of Highlands architecture with European sensibilities.
10) An urban ornament designed by Diamond + Schmitt Architects , Charlie represents the latest in architectural innovation .
11) In more recent years, the University of Chicago campus has been recognized for architectural innovation and distinction.
12) Architectural innovations that are responsive to architecture do not have to resemble a plant or an animal.
13) Get immediate access to a library of books to help you stay on the leading-edge of architectural innovation .
14) Temple building flourished under the Katyuris with their main architectural innovation being the replacement of bricks with hewn stone.
15) An American architectural innovation , cast iron was cheaper to use for facades than materials such as stone or brick.
example sentences with architectural innovation
example sentences with architectural innovation16) Art historians such as Gottfried Richter in the 1920s have identified the most important Roman architectural innovation as the Triumphal Arch.
17) The Bent Pyramid, also known as the Rhomboidal or Blunted Pyramid, attests to an even greater increase in architectural innovations .
18) The 1 MHz clock rate meant the chip designers would have to come up with several architectural innovations to speed up the microprocessor throughput.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectural innovation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectural innovation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectural innovation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectural innovation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectural innovation.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectural innovation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectural innovation
Compound Sentences with architectural innovation
Complex Sentences with architectural innovation
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectural innovation