architectural historian in a sentence
1) This move was widely applauded by architectural historians .
2) Sharpe achieved national recognition as an architectural historian .
3) Timothy Mowl is a local architectural historian .
architectural historian example sentences
architectural historian example sentences4) Architectural historians consider this mosque as Sinan's first masterpiece.
5) Peter Pearson is an architectural historian .
6) For instance, architectural historians will want to study plans of contemporary architects.
7) The appearance of the oval in architecture has been extensively discussed by architectural historians .
8) This lecture is co-sponsored by the Society of architectural historians .
9) Paul Harron is an architectural historian .
10) This talk is co-sponsored by AIA Chicago and Society of architectural historians .
11) His father is a retired medical doctor and his mother was trained as an architectural historian .
12) As an architectural historian , Hughes considers Sharpe to be "in the top rank".
13) One architectural historian has judged Beard's cinemas as "excellent, if stylistically slightly eccentric".
14) As for art and architectural historians , they critiqued psychology for being anti-contextual and culturally naive.
15) The first official Keeper of the Register was William J. Murtagh, an architectural historian .
example sentences with architectural historian16) In the 1960s he gave up practice to pursue an academic career as an architectural historian .
17) Mechanics Hall has been judged by architectural historians as the nation's finest pre-Civil War concert hall.
18) John S. Sledge is an architectural historian with the Mobile Historic Development Commission in Alabama.
19) Nikolaus Pevsner, architectural historian , was fairly scathing about Retford and its lack of distinguished buildings.
20) Robert Jan van Pelt, an architectural historian , was engaged by the defence as an expert witness.
21) Architectural historians generally prefer to use "ciborium" at the least for all square four-column roofed forms.
22) It was through hunting that he met Sophie Jeffreys, an architectural historian ; they married in 1996.
23) Each database entry includes a representative photograph and a description of the building written by an expert architectural historian .
24) Architectural historians classify shikumen into two types, the "old type" and the "new type".
25) Surveyors included architects, materials conservators, architectural historians , structural engineers, mechanical engineers, and electrical engineers.
26) Francis Morrone is an architectural historian known for his work on the built environment of New York City.
27) The eminent architectural historian , Jean Louis Cohen will deliver a keynote address on Friday evening, October 13.
28) My house history research is assisted by Dr. Sarah Pearson , an architectural historian with eight years university lecturing experience.
How to use architectural historian in a sentence29) Architectural historian , Mark Jarzombek complained that unidentifiable parts of the ruins were placed in arbitrary locations in the new building.
30) His wife Sarah (née Williams) is an architectural historian , and critic for "The New Republic" magazine.
31) I walked the Williamsburg waterfront, the frontline of the present-day battle, with Francis Morrone, a bookish-looking architectural historian .
32) Giles Worsley, 44, British architectural historian and journalist, nephew of the Katharine, Duchess of Kent, cancer.
33) This will be made more complete with the help of archaeologists, architectural historians , furniture specialists, social historians and others.
34) In the early 21st century, architectural historians have published studies related to the construction of whiteness in the built environment.
35) The architectural style, discussed by a number of architectural historians , points to a date in the late 8th Century.
36) Most architectural historians regard Michelangelo's design of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome as a precursor to the Baroque style.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectural historian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectural historian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectural historian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectural historian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectural historian.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectural historian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectural historian
Compound Sentences with architectural historian
Complex Sentences with architectural historian
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectural historian