archimandrite in a sentence
1) The archimandrite spread both hands and circled to indicate the neighbouring countryside.
2) Bob to the dignitary title of archimandrite .
3) The dweller in the laura was under an archimandrite or abbot.
archimandrite example sentences4) All present saw that the body of the archimandrite was intact and fragrant.
5) Winnaert, who was received as archimandrite Irénée, died shortly after.
6) The family had Rade ordained as an archimandrite before theological objections could be raised.
7) He was soon ordained a hieromonk and then elevated to the rank of archimandrite .
8) Works of archimandrite Sophrony (Sakharov) (1896-1993).
9) The work of translation has been done by archimandrite Ephrem and David Melling.
10) Archimandrite Efstathios Georgiades health did not allow him to continue long in his position.
11) Then she put questions to the archimandrite which provoked a severe apprehension in Miss Logan.
12) Archimandrite Nikolaj was chosen a professor in the Seminary of St. Sava in Belgrade.
13) The title of archimandrite (literally the head of the enclosure) used to mean something similar.
14) Miss Logan knew better than to reply, let alone plead the cause of the amiable archimandrite .
15) The archimandrite continued to smile, and his mood still appeared to Miss Logan a gracious one.
example sentences with archimandrite16) Another story about healing through work therapy is told by Hieromartyr archimandrite Kronid (Lyubimov).
17) The archimandrite was rebuked by Metropolitan Stratimirović for keeping 'that blasphemer amongst your priests'.
18) The most significant part of it is that of the remarkable works of Saint Shenouda the archimandrite .
19) Eventually by 1627 he sided with followers of the Union and became the archimandrite of Derman Monastery.
20) Another translation was published in 1987 with a preface by archimandrite (now Archbishop) Chrysostomos of Etna.
21) The next month, he accepted, and left St. Demetrios, replaced promptly by archimandrite Efstathios Georgiades.
22) Before departing from Athon, the pilgrims went to the archimandrite of Saint Panteleimon monastery for a road blessing.
23) In 1998 he was elevated to the rank of Igumen, and in 2000 to the rank of archimandrite .
24) It was founded by archimandrite Boniface Luykx, a recognized theologian, liturgist and, most importantly, monk.
25) The archimandrite raised his beaker towards the women, and drank fully; whereupon his servant poured for him again.
26) Amen," according to the ancient manuscript found in the treasury of the book chamber of a Solovki archimandrite .
27) Ksenia was a close friend of many other working icon painters and counted archimandrite Xenon as one of her friends.
28) Thus at the first Council of Constantinople, AD 448, 23 archimandrites or abbots sign, with 30 bishops.
How to use archimandrite in a sentence29) In 1933, Father Abouzeid was transferred to Lawrence, Massachusetts and replaced by archimandrite Flavian Zahar, BSO.
30) D) The Heresy of Eutyches (Eutychianism): Eutyches was an archimandrite of a monastery in Constantinople.
31) At the same time, he hired young, virtuous monks to serve at the cathedral, naming the archimandrite Fr.
32) The literacy campaign, which Shenouda the archimandrite waged in his monastery, reflected positively on the library of the monastery.
33) Archimandrite of Lavra blessed the monk in this work and allowed him to settle in a little hut near the cemetery.
34) Tabor), founded by archimandrite Boniface Luykx, a recognized theologian and liturgist who died in Belgium earlier this year.
35) During the years 1920-1929 archimandrite Chrysostomos stayed at the Holy Monastery of Gardikiou (Moni Gardikiou), in Messenia.
36) An abbot ( archimandrite or hegumen) should display a veiled abbot's staff to distinguish it from the bishop's staff.
37) Bishops, archimandrites and archpriests wear mitres when wearing their liturgical vestments, which have their own rules concerning donning and doffing.
38) In Egypt, the first home of monasticism, the jurisdiction of the abbot, or archimandrite , was but loosely defined.
39) He was the namesake of his maternal uncle, archimandrite (superior abbot) Basil (Василий, "Vasiliy").
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archimandrite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archimandrite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archimandrite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archimandrite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archimandrite.
20 examples of simple sentences of archimandrite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archimandrite
Compound Sentences with archimandrite
Complex Sentences with archimandrite
Compound-Complex Sentences with archimandrite