archbishopric in a sentence
1) It has been an archbishopric since the 4th century.
2) It is still the seat of an archbishopric .
3) The creation of an independent Bulgarian archbishopric was unprecedented.
archbishopric example sentences4) As a result he was stripped of his archbishopric .
5) He no longer asked to be relieved of his archbishopric .
6) Rennes has long been the seat of an archbishopric .
7) He founded dioceses and at least one archbishopric , established Benedictine monasteries.
8) Only the archbishopric of Riga successfully overcame resistance of the lesser nobles.
9) Paderborn was raised to archbishopric in 1929.
10) The archbishopric was then conferred on Dunstan.
11) In 1395, the whole market community passed to the archbishopric .
12) The foundation of the archbishopric of Magdeburg provides an example.
13) Rhemuth is also the location of Gwynedd's secondary archbishopric .
14) The heart has since been preserved in his former bedroom in the archbishopric .
15) It would have lain within the archbishopric of Mainz.
example sentences with archbishopric16) Behind the Palace there is the Garden of the archbishopric .
17) Durrës became again a Catholic archbishopric in 1272.
18) In 1164, Sweden became an archbishopric under the control of Lund.
19) In 1103, Lund was made the archbishopric for all of Scandinavia.
20) From February 1515, this included the archbishopric of Narbonne.
21) The archbishopric of Aix is now shared with Arles.
22) It became an archbishopric in 1317.
23) Foliot was Becket's rival for the archbishopric of Canterbury.
24) David also attempted to interfere in the succession to the archbishopric of York.
25) Olpe belongs to the archbishopric of Paderborn.
26) By this time, the land already belonged to the archbishopric of Mainz.
27) The archbishopric took control of it in the early 1990s and began restoration works.
28) Hohenöllen originally belonged to the Glan chapter in the archbishopric of Mainz.
How to use archbishopric in a sentence29) As a start, they established an independent archbishopric in Tarnovo in 1186.
30) At the same time he wished to subordinate Pomerania to the Gniezno archbishopric .
31) In 1208, a Catholic archdeacon was elected for the archbishopric of Durrës.
32) Judicial police searched the archbishopric palace in Mechlin whilst the Belgian episcopal conference was officially meeting.
33) When Mainz was an archbishopric , the cathedral was the official seat of the archdiocese.
34) Although the archbishopric enjoyed full internal autonomy, the goals of Boris I were scarcely fulfilled.
35) In 735 the northern ecclesiastical province of England was established with the archbishopric at York.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archbishopric
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archbishopric with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archbishopric
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archbishopric in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archbishopric.
20 examples of simple sentences of archbishopric. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archbishopric
Compound Sentences with archbishopric
Complex Sentences with archbishopric
Compound-Complex Sentences with archbishopric