archaize in a sentence
1) All serious literature continued to make use of the archaizing language of learned Greek tradition.
2) Other aspects of this national culture included the glorification of a great heroic past and an archaizing spirit.
3) This is Classical or Hellenistic Greek, not archaizing Greek transmitted by Persia or Bactria, nor distinctively Roman".
archaize example sentences4) Before she started to create abstract paintings in the early 50's, she painted in a style of colorful, archaizing Realism.
5) Simple or popular Greek was avoided in literary use and many of the early saints' lives were rewritten in an archaizing style.
6) The final redactor of the text was emphasizing the text's claim to ancient origins by resorting to an archaizing Vedic flavour of Sanskrit.
7) In the modern era, the Greek language entered a state of diglossia: the coexistence of vernacular and archaizing written forms of the language.
8) Katharevousa ( archaizing ) Greek
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaize.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaize
Compound Sentences with archaize
Complex Sentences with archaize
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaize