archaic system in a sentence
1) But it 's quite an archaic system and quite dysfunctional system.
2) The reason for the lack of data speaks volumes about Lebanon's archaic system of government.
3) I personnally have wondered why we still use an archaic system that has no way to denote zero.
archaic system example sentences
archaic system example sentences4) The archaic system of the City of London is likely to be kept under review over the next few years.
5) It is this archaic system that serves the functions of maintaining constancy in the internal milieu and modulating states of arousal.
6) McGraw recalls the archaic system preceding the CRM implementation- one in which Excel spreadsheets extended across the company like chicken wire.
7) The original National Insurance Recording system (NIRS) was a more archaic system first used in 1975 without direct user access to its records.
8) He is also a key figure in attempting to move the US away from its somewhat archaic system , compared to other jurisdictions, of worldwide taxation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic system.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic system
Compound Sentences with archaic system
Complex Sentences with archaic system
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic system