archaic rule in a sentence
1) Archaic rules are more important than the final results and public welfare.
2) No, actually the best that can be done is to change the archaic rules .
3) This archaic rule probably stems from a time when day and evening clothes were more defined.
archaic rule example sentences4) Traditional grammarians, it says, are pedants who do nothing but impose archaic rules on people who have the right to reject or change them however they want.
5) How lonely to give up your desires, to give up your love, to give up and give in to the antiquated and archaic rules of a civilization long-ago ruined.
6) These archaic rules were dropped in the early 1960s. When the fire gutted the pub in 1986, the three bars were knocked into one large modern pub.
7) " My hope," Sandberg writes, "is that we won't have to play by these archaic rules forever and that eventually we can all be ourselves.
8) " It is an old archaic rule and a religious thing that should be changed," lamented Michael Di Placido, lounging in a massive leather chair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic rule
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic rule with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic rule
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic rule in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic rule.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic rule. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic rule
Compound Sentences with archaic rule
Complex Sentences with archaic rule
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic rule