archaic law in a sentence
1) India's archaic laws are another problem.
2) Nevertheless, the archaic laws remain the same as they were.
3) It is because of the Government's stranglehold on industry through inspectors, regulators and archaic laws .
archaic law example sentences4) There are those who would stand by and watch children die to keep in place archaic laws and concepts.
5) Proving cruelty and adultery has, today, become less onerous, but these grounds still exist in our archaic laws .
6) The decision requiring the victim to testify in court was described by "DNA" as the result of " archaic laws and an insensitive legal system".
7) The Kinder Egg ban in the United States is due to potential risks to public health according to the archaic law which bans inedible objects inside candy.
8) Archaic law .
9) Move to amend Britain's archaic law of Treasure Trove
10) gone awry, supported by an arsenal of archaic laws wielded by lawyers who seek neither fairness nor justice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic law
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic law with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic law
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic law in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic law.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic law. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic law
Compound Sentences with archaic law
Complex Sentences with archaic law
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic law