archaic human in a sentence
1) This contrasts with archaic humans , where the brow ridge is pronounced and unbroken.
2) He largely bases his doubts on the fossil record of archaic humans and their stone tool kit.
3) Also known as Neandertals, a population of archaic humans that lived in Europe and the Middle East.
archaic human example sentences4) The fossils showed a strange mix of ancient and modern features , which also suggested interbreeding between modern and archaic humans .
5) The most well-known late archaic humans were the Neandertals . More Neandertal skeletons have been found than any other ancient human species.
6) Thereafter, it may have become necessary to venture inland possibly bringing modern humans into contact with archaic humans such as "H. erectus".
7) Archaic humans such as "Homo erectus" never reached Australia, although they crossed the Lombok gap reaching as far as Flores.
8) The central part of the mandible forming the chin carries a triangularly shaped area forming the apex of the chin called the mental trigon, not found in archaic humans .
9) Some archaeological data suggests archaic humans may have passed through Tibet at the time India was first inhabited, half a million years ago.
10) From about 1.2 million years ago to less than 100,000 years ago, archaic humans , including archaic Homo sapiens, were dark-skinned.
11) However it happened, a new DNA analysis shows that the modern and archaic humans living in the Late Pleistocene did more than flirt.
12) Genome Of Mysterious Extinct human Completed , Scientists Say The molar from a Denisovan, an archaic humans closely related to Neandertals and modern humans.
13) For as-yet-unknown reasons, they completely replaced the existing archaic humans who themselves had previously spread out of Africa two million years before.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic human
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic human with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic human
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic human in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic human.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic human. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic human
Compound Sentences with archaic human
Complex Sentences with archaic human
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic human