archaic English in a sentence
1) Archaic English pronouns and verb endings are not used.
2) This is the origin of the now archaic English plural of "kine".
3) Tolkien used an archaic English word "stor" or "stoor" "strong".
archaic English example sentences4) Modern Hiberno-English has some features influenced by the Irish language and it also retains some archaic English elements.
5) This is an archaic , English word for a sailor or militiaman from the Indian Subcontinent or thereabouts.
6) Dialogue of American localization often used (intentionally) Archaic English vocabulary, among other differences from the Japanese version.
7) An archaic English word for the ankles is huckle-bones, and these huckle-bones, and knuckle-bones (usually from sheep), were used for playing dice.
8) This is an abbreviated form of Overlander; which is an archaic English term for an outsider still found in a few other places such as parts of Australia.
9) Stevenson himself was the first critic of his "Black Arrow", referring to it as "tushery" with reference to his use of archaic English dialogue.
10) Sauvages' hypothesis seems to be supported by the archaic English spelling "fleur-de-luce" and by the Luts's variant name "Lits".
11) Caernarfon is also home to the regimental museum of the Royal Welch Fusiliers ( archaic English spelling of the word "Welsh").
12) The archaic English word for walrus-"morse"-is widely thought to have come from the Slavic languages, which in turn loaned it from Finno-Ugric languages.
13) Old Norse ', "faith, word of honour; religious faith, belief" ( archaic English "troth" "loyalty, honesty, good faith", compare ').
14) This system is comparable to the archaic English use of "score", as in "fourscore and seven" (87), or "threescore and ten" (70).
15) Archaic English spellings in this historical extract
example sentences with archaic English16) "Gramercy" is an archaic English word meaning "many thanks".
17) Compare the archaic English conjugation:
18) "Sempiternal" is an archaic English word denoting the concept of "everlasting time" that can never actually come to pass.
19) 28 Latin "tū", Greek "sú" (Attic), "tu" (Dorian), Lithuanian "tù", Old English "þu" > archaic English "thou", etc.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic English
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic English with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic English
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic English in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic English.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic English. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic English
Compound Sentences with archaic English
Complex Sentences with archaic English
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic English