archaeozoology in a sentence
1) The archaeozoology Laboratory was founded to take care of such material.
2) Dates and places of domestication are mainly estimated by archaeological methods, more precisely archaeozoology .
3) To identify them and assess their cultural significance is the responsibility of the section for archaeozoology .
archaeozoology example sentences4) The word archaeozoology itself suggests the interdisciplinary character of this field's methods, questions and results.
5) Because plant and animal material can be preserved underwater, archaeobotany and archaeozoology have roles in underwater archaeology.
6) As members of ICAZ, we are naturally most concerned about the impact of this decision on archaeozoology (Zooarchaeology).
7) Dr. Wim Van Neer, Archaeozoology
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeozoology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeozoology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeozoology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeozoology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeozoology.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeozoology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeozoology
Compound Sentences with archaeozoology
Complex Sentences with archaeozoology
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeozoology