apt title in a sentence
1) Shifting sands might have been a more apt title !
2) An apt title for a book filled with despair and hope.
3) It is an apt title in more ways than one.
apt title example sentences4) The author then introduces the KinFlygja whose apt title is self explanatory.
5) So I thought it was an apt title for the film".
6) Hence her apt title , Weeknights at the Cathedral.
7) So we decided Silks & Spices was an apt title for this album.
8) That's an apt title .
9) For each group write an apt title and place it on top of its group of cards.
10) An apt title , in a number of ways, for Ms McEvoy's 8th album.
11) As far as names go , this week's Being Human has been graced with an apt title .
12) It 's back for 2014, and is an apt title for the company's first fat bike.
13) DYLAN THOMAS gave an early draft of Under Milk Wood an apt title : The Town Was Mad.
14) Kicking off with Whatever Happened To Slade (SALVOCD006), an apt title for 1977.
15) This inspired the thirteenth track, for luck, "Malignant Narcissism" (an apt title for an instrumental with bass and drum solos, it came from Team America: World Police).
example sentences with apt title16) Matterhorn is an apt title for a Sabatini record, evoking the act's do-it-yourself attitude and the number of mountains you've climbed.
17) Noah Webster (1758-1843) has been called "America's Schoolmaster" by one of his biographers, and it seems a very apt title for him.
18) The titles of your posts The first thing that you must pay attention to in order to make your mark in the sector of SEO is to create apt titles .
19) Like many episodes before, it's an apt title , clearing the way for Mason's plotline and the eventual duel we saw at the beginning.
20) It's hard to describe something that hasn't been on the air yet, but "Last Week Tonight" seems to be an apt title .
21) Sr. Joyce Rupp, OSM presented the keynote address, "Journeying in the Land of Don't Know"-a somewhat disconcerting, though apt , title .
22) " Feeling Mortal is an apt title .
23) "Beginning of the End" proved an apt title for its parent studio.
24) 'ROMANZAS, Riffs and Rumbas' was an apt title for a diverse programme played by the Segovia Trio on their return to Farnham Maltings on Saturday.
25) "Quid Pro Quota" is the apt title of an editorial this month in the Wall Street Journal (behind the paywall here ).
26) This site says he called an album "One Nil", "...an apt title given his love for the Arsenal football team."
27) Risky Business played snippets of the hearing under the apt title : "Washington spanks PCI DSS" - Like most episodes of RB, its well worth the listen..
28) "The Memory Wars" is the apt title of Daniel Schacter's chapter on repressed memory in his 1996 book Searching for Memory.
How to use apt title in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apt title
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apt title with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apt title
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apt title in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apt title.
20 examples of simple sentences of apt title. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apt title
Compound Sentences with apt title
Complex Sentences with apt title
Compound-Complex Sentences with apt title