apt for in a sentence
1) Such body structure is highly apt for tree living .
2) His legendary pen was apt for any enterprise.
3) This principle is apt for the websites too.
apt for example sentences4) It is particularly apt for Wigan fans".
5) So Linux is already very apt for work.
6) Garland condo apt for rent ask about no credit check.
7) This holds very true and apt for marketing campaigns also.
8) The trails are apt for all levels of physical fitness.
9) Home ageing: apt for 25 years ageing and more.
10) Her style is both witty and apt for subtlety and irony.
11) Soft tannins in a structure apt for long ageing.
12) Apt for both teams and the ref .
13) One form of art particularly apt for Baroque purposes was the theater.
14) This made the 55 bhpcar much more apt for the racing world.
15) I was using Butters skin since it seemed apt for refueling practice .
example sentences with apt for16) It is just an old European country apt for travel and study.
17) You pay peanuts , you get monkeys is very apt for this situation.
18) Lyrics by Virag Mishra are apt for this situation.
19) This treatment is particularly apt for those who require a relaxing approach for wellness.
20) It seemed apt for a political discussion he 'd had on Radio 4.
21) That's sort of apt for this show's second volume, right?
22) It's very apt for the general population to be portrayed as zombies.
23) The animations are fluid and colorful while the sound effects are apt for the game .
24) El Saco beach in Chimana Grande Island is apt for snorkeling.
25) Both of valorous knighthood are, Their chargers swift and apt for war.
26) The neckline is apt for ... Bid goodbye to the traditional red saree.
27) This extremely colourful saree would be apt for weddings, parties, events and festivals.
28) Indeed, that expression would be apt for the year 1958 as a whole.
How to use apt for in a sentence29) The firm has already organised apts for doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers, and accountants.
30) What organisational constructs would be the most apt for such a goal to be realised?
31) Electronic wizardry inside high-end crossovers can be remarkably apt for tackling slippery slopes and back roads.
32) It was thus rather apt for it to play host to heavy metal legend Metallica last Saturday .
33) The climate of neemuch district is apt for the production of isabgol(psyllium seed).
34) This quote is particularly apt for those educators who intend to do what Margaret Mead highlights below.
35) They also undergo a process of empowerment, in which they become more apt for further activism.
36) Fine example of the 'backronym' art and very apt for near top of the list.
37) It's apt for Linux's 20th birthday, and the older 2.6 naming scheme became complicated.
38) If you are, then I think your climate denier comparison would be more apt for you.
39) Equally, a narcissistic personality is more apt for analysis since it is characterized by a more resilient self.
40) As you may imagine there are a few universities that are very apt for those wanting to study art.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apt for
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apt for with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apt for
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apt for in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apt for.
20 examples of simple sentences of apt for. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apt for
Compound Sentences with apt for
Complex Sentences with apt for
Compound-Complex Sentences with apt for