apso in a sentence
1) A simple demo code of apso is available.
2) I have a Maltese lhasa apso mix.
3) THIS is balanced, efficient movement in a Lhasa apso .
apso example sentences4) The hair on a Lhasa apso grows all the time.
5) How do you housetrain a Lhasa apso ?
6) He's an ambassador for both the lhasa apso breed and for rescue dogs.
7) I have a Lhasa apso , Kitaro.
8) She is a Lhasa apso .
9) Thank you for your interest in the American Lhasa apso Club (ALAC).
10) Fergie is a Pug, Bobo is a Lhasa apso , and Wags is a Papillon.
11) Some breeds of dog, such as the Lhasa apso , do not shed fur but have hair that grows constantly.
12) The Lhasa apso temperament is unique: joyful, mischievous and clown-like, as well as regal, dignified and aloof.
13) And it was the Miniature Poodle which caught the eye of well-known judge Jean Lanning, with the Lhasa apso reserve.
14) She received her first major under Bobbie Wood (pictured) at the Twin Cities Lhasa apso Specialty, August 23.
15) Some non-sporting dogs are the Bulldog , the Chow Chow, the Dalmatian, the Lhasa apso , and the Poodle .
example sentences with apso16) Sponsoring an Applicant - Persons who sponsor someone for a membership in the American Lhasa apso Club must be an ALAC member in good standing for at least one year.
17) It is no surprise to Lhasa apso owners to learn of research documenting the close emotional bond that rapidly develops between people and their pets.
18) The more extreme end of that range is considered by some to be "normal" in some breeds (to name some more: Corgis, Basset, Lhasa apso , and Pekingese).
19) They live together in Peter's Aunt May's home with her and a pet dog, Ms. Lion, (adopted from Firestar) a Lhasa apso .
20) So Emma, a Tibetan Lhasa apso , and Oscar, a Tibetan terrier, both owned by Gordon and Janis McLeod, of Liscard, will make their local debuts.
21) Now we know why the eight-year-old cross Lhasa apso , of Edinburgh Road, Wallasey, has already been crowned Britain's most talented dog by a national canine organisation.
22) Fourth, watch the rear . Many apso fanciers like to see a high action in the rear end, and are critical of a dog "moving under itself".
23) Some apsos have a more vertical shoulder, which does not permit the degree of forward reach and rotation exhibited by this dog.
24) Cavaliers are not predisposed to cherry eye, but the Beagle, Boston terrier, bulldogs, Cocker spaniel, and Lhasa apso are.
25) Lhasa apso (1965-1966)
26) MOLLI - Schnauzer & Lhasa apso Mix - Female - Spayed
27) Association of Personnel Services Organisations APSO
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apso
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apso with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apso
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apso in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apso.
20 examples of simple sentences of apso. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apso
Compound Sentences with apso
Complex Sentences with apso
Compound-Complex Sentences with apso