apsaras in a sentence
1) The fourth row is composed of ten " apsaras " and heavenly boy monks.
2) They watch the apsaras and the gandharvas dance, and play games.
3) Apsaras , divine nymphs or celestial dancing girls, are characters from Indian mythology.
apsaras example sentences4) Here, Gandharvas and apsaras entertain Kubera.
5) Another examples are low reliefs of apsaras adorned the walls and pillars of Angkorian temples.
6) The Bhagavata Purana states that the apsaras were born from Kashyap and Muni.
7) Tilottamā (तिलोत्तमा): Tilottama was an apsaras .
8) The temple dancers came to be considered as apsaras , who served as entertainers and messengers to divinities.
9) The lintel has the Gaja Lakshmi figurine in the centre surrounded with apsaras (celestial maidens).
10) The Keśin are described as friends of Vayu, Rudra, the Gandharvas and the apsaras .
11) In a stroke of genius Sui rabbits dwell in the ceiling center; Wonderful Tang music winds around flying apsaras .
12) Apsaras and devatas are ubiquitous at Angkor, but are most common in the foundations of the 12th century.
13) Typical decorative elements are devatas (or apsaras ), bas-reliefs, and on pediments extensive garlands and narrative scenes.
14) For his performance, Bao won two Best Actor awards at the 1995 Golden Eagle Awards and Flying apsaras Awards.
15) Female tree deities (YakSinî) who seem to overlap, to some extent, with the Vedic apsaras some of whom inhabit trees, also occur regularly in the early Buddhist texts.
example sentences with apsaras16) At the rear of the assembly, the third row is made up of the ten principal disciples, a pair of heavenly boy monks and another pair of " apsaras ".
17) The temple walls and the sikhara or tower are decorated with carvings of Vishnu, scenes from Lord Krishna's life and figurines of nymphs or apsaras .
18) When the apsaras are afraid to try and interrupt the penance, Lord Indra's daughter Jayanti determines to go, against Lord Indra's will.
19) Regardless, the romanticized affiliation of Royal Ballet of Cambodia with the " apsaras " and "devatas" of the ruins of Angkor still persists.
20) A very large design of a lotus flower is carved in the roof, flanked by eight musical apsaras (water spirits or nymphs).
21) The brahmin sage editors of veda were carved on Brahma temple wall, while in Vishnu temple the figures of a male deities devatas flanked by two apsaras .
22) There may also have been a female cognate akin to the Greco-Roman nymphs, Slavic vilas, the Huldra of Germanic folklore, and the Hindu apsaras .
23) The Buddha is generally shown as the central statue, often attended by boddhisattvas, heavenly kings, devas, and apsaras , along with yaksas and other mythical creatures.
24) Flying apsaras , or celestial beings may be depicted in the ceiling or above the Buddhas, and figures of donors may be shown along the bottom of the walls.
25) In the Puranas, there are references to three kinds of devas of music and dance: apsaras (female), gandharvas (male) and kinnars (neuter).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apsaras
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apsaras with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apsaras
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apsaras in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apsaras.
20 examples of simple sentences of apsaras. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apsaras
Compound Sentences with apsaras
Complex Sentences with apsaras
Compound-Complex Sentences with apsaras