aprotic in a sentence
1) The aqueous design has a higher practical discharge potential than its aprotic counterpart.
2) Lithium oxides are insoluble in aprotic electrolytes, which leads to cathode clogging.
3) The solvents are grouped into non-polar, polar aprotic , and polar protic solvents and ordered by increasing polarity.
aprotic example sentences4) In aprotic solvents, oligomers, such as the well-known acetic acid dimer, may be formed by hydrogen bonding.
5) This makes cathodes in aprotic batteries prone to clogging and volume expansion which reduces conductivity and degrades battery performance over time.
6) The lithium metal anode abuts the aprotic side of the electrolyte while the porous cathode is in contact with the aqueous side.
7) Incomplete discharge due to blockage of the porous carbon cathode with discharge product such as lithium peroxide (in aprotic designs) is the most serious.
8) The common feature of hybrid designs is a two-part (one part aqueous and one part aprotic ) electrolyte connected by a lithium-conducting membrane.
9) Most effort has focused on the aprotic design, which consists of a lithium metal anode, a liquid organic electrolyte, and a porous carbon cathode.
10) The discussion below is focused on aprotic and aqueous electrolytes as the exact electrochemistry taking place in solid-state electrolytes is not well understood.
11) In the laboratory, acetone is used as a polar, aprotic solvent in a variety of organic reactions, such as SN2 reactions.
12) DMSO is a polar aprotic solvent and is less toxic than other members of this class, such as dimethylformamide, dimethylacetamide, "N"-methyl-2-pyrrolidone, and HMPA.
13) In chemical reactions the use of polar protic solvents favors the SN1 reaction mechanism, while polar aprotic solvents favor the SN2 reaction mechanism.
14) Solvents with a relative static permittivity greater than 15 (i.e. polar or polarizable) can be further divided into protic and aprotic .
15) Albert F. O. Germann, working with liquid , formulated the solvent-based theory in 1925, thereby generalizing the Arrhenius definition to cover aprotic solvents.
example sentences with aprotic16) In a cell with an aprotic electrolyte lithium oxides are produced through reduction at the cathode:
17) Four approaches are being pursued; aprotic , aqueous, solid state, and mixed aqueous/aprotic.
18) Four approaches are being pursued; aprotic, aqueous, solid state, and mixed aqueous/ aprotic .
19) The aqueous/ aprotic or mixed Li-air battery design attempts to unite advantages of the aprotic and aqueous battery designs.
20) The aqueous/aprotic or mixed Li-air battery design attempts to unite advantages of the aprotic and aqueous battery designs.
21) Polar protic and polar aprotic
22) If you have an aprotic solvent, it is not going to be possible to form a carbocation. 4259
23) The unique strength of this definition shows in describing the reactions in aprotic solvents; for example, in liquid :
24) Mixed aqueous/ aprotic
25) p"K"a values of organic compounds are often obtained using the aprotic solvents dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and acetonitrile (ACN).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aprotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aprotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aprotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aprotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aprotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aprotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aprotic
Compound Sentences with aprotic
Complex Sentences with aprotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aprotic