appurtenance in a sentence
1) The appurtenance of welcome is fashion and ceremony.
2) What is included in the appurtenances of property is a question of fact.
3) In 3G movie the hero Neil consequences the sustenance with its appurtenance .
appurtenance example sentences4) The name for the appurtenances to the land is "Real Estate".
5) The deed included "the buildings, improvements, privileges, advantages and appurtenances .
6) The family also received the castle of Perna with all the appurtenances .
7) Lands, buildings, structures, utilities systems, and improvements and appurtenances thereto.
8) LLRTs are performed on containment isolation valves, hatches and other appurtenances penetrating the containment.
9) See DA Pam 670-1 for descriptions and directions for placement of each appurtenance .
10) The permit site plan is required for any permit that includes exterior sewer piping and associated appurtenances .
11) The action mechanism of a key, consist of the key itself and all its appurtenances .
12) The contractor is performing minor changes on appurtenances in the fine screen area of the membrane bioreactor.
13) See AR 600-8-22 for additional information on authority to wear a particular appurtenance .
14) The term includes any land, equipment and furnishings required therefor, and other appurtenances relating thereto.
15) This includes the construction of utility trenches and appurtenances that are placed in the pavement after construction.
example sentences with appurtenance16) A decoration, medal, badge, ribbon or appurtenance bestowed on an individual or a unit.
17) The building and the distinctive appurtenances thereto are protected by a design patent issued to Thomas Carvel.
18) The high role of priests was symbolized by the precious substances lavished on their vestments and appurtenances .
19) Appurtenances are devices affixed to service or suspension ribbons, or worn in lieu of medals or ribbons.
20) Messuage - A portion of land occupied as a site for the dwelling-house and its appurtenances .
21) In this Hafiz Jamal uses the spinning wheel and its appurtenances as symbols of deeds and character.
22) Property is often demised together with the" appurtenances " or the" curtilage" belonging to it.
23) Real property means land, including land improvements, structures and appurtenances thereto, excluding movable machinery and equipment.
24) One of the pleasures of following a young director is seeing him try on the appurtenances of others.
25) Each owner of a residence or appurtenance to whom a notice applies pursuant to subsection 4 of NRS 40.645.
26) SmartBall calculates the locations of leaks by detecting acoustic pulses emitted by the ball at receivers attached to pipe appurtenances .
27) In 1310 there is a mention of "the manor of Hulm with the appurtenances , near Mamcestre".
28) Pierre came to pick them up in the long Mercedes and they piled in with all their bags and appurtenances .
How to use appurtenance in a sentence29) Maximalist is a quality of excessive redundancy oft exhibited by way of the overt accumulation of appurtenances that reflect current society.
30) Devices include ribbon bars, lapel buttons, rosettes, oak leaf clusters, stars, arrowheads, and similar appurtenances .
31) And hence the almost universal custom of feeding the corpses after death, and burying them with the appurtenances of life.
32) All the physical things you can see within the boundaries of the property are called " appurtenances " to the Land.
33) It has the world's second largest economy, and its cities throb with all the appurtenances of progress and development.
34) In 1996, Steven L. Hayes, a Scientologist, purchased the bankrupt Cult Awareness Network's logo and appurtenances .
35) The following appurtenances are authorized for wear on decorations, medals, ribbons and other awards, when authorized by appropriate authority.
36) Means a hive and its equipment and appurtenances , including one queen, bees, comb, honey, pollen and brood.
37) An n-stem derivative (suffix of appurtenance -io-) derived from the Common Celtic root *"giįamo-" "winter".
38) The New York Local Law 11 of 1998 mandates the periodic inspection of the exterior walls and appurtenances of buildings greater than six stories in height.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appurtenance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appurtenance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appurtenance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appurtenance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appurtenance.
20 examples of simple sentences of appurtenance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appurtenance
Compound Sentences with appurtenance
Complex Sentences with appurtenance
Compound-Complex Sentences with appurtenance