approximation algorithm in a sentence
1) Solutions to these problems are generally derived using heuristics and approximation algorithms .
2) NP-complete problems are often addressed by using heuristic methods and approximation algorithms .
3) It has efficient approximation algorithms , but is NP-hard to solve exactly.
approximation algorithm example sentences4) It can also be converted to an approximation algorithm to run faster.
5) This allows several results about the hardness of approximation algorithms to be proven.
6) An approximation algorithm with finite approximation factor has to differentiate between these two cases.
7) Linear programming relaxation is a standard technique for designing approximation algorithms for hard optimization problems.
8) Various heuristics and approximation algorithms , which quickly yield good solutions have been devised.
9) George Dantzig proposed a greedy approximation algorithm to solve the unbounded knapsack problem.
10) Typically, the integrality gap translates into the approximation ratio of an approximation algorithm .
11) Like approximation algorithms , they can be used to more quickly solve tough NP-complete problems.
12) The topocentric system can also be described as an approximation algorithm for the Placidus system.
13) While many algorithms reach an exact solution, approximation algorithms seek an approximation that is close to the true solution.
14) For earlier approximation algorithms for pathwidth, see and . For approximations on restricted classes of graphs, see .
15) There are strong complexity-theoretic reasons for believing that no polynomial time approximation algorithm can achieve a significantly better approximation ratio .
example sentences with approximation algorithm16) Even for special graph classes such as trees and grids, no reasonable approximation algorithms exist, unless P=NP.
17) Unlike Gorrell and Webb's (2005) stochastic approximation , Brand's algorithm (2003) provides an exact solution.
18) The method is particularly relevant in the context of randomized rounding (which uses the probabilistic method to design approximation algorithms ).
19) Thus, this technique leads to a randomized approximation algorithm that finds a set cover within a logarithmic factor of the optimum.
20) For the three unknown permutations, there are bounds and conjectures. used an approximation algorithm which suggests that the packing density of 1324 is around 0.244.
21) Thus, it is evident that ("k",1)-balanced partitioning problem has no polynomial time approximation algorithm with finite approximation factor unless "P" = "NP".
22) These are among the oldest results in the literature of approximation algorithms , even though neither paper makes explicit use of that notion.
23) The best known approximation algorithm computes a coloring of size at most within a factor O("n"(log n)−3(log log "n")2) of the chromatic number.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximation algorithm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximation algorithm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximation algorithm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximation algorithm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximation algorithm.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximation algorithm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximation algorithm
Compound Sentences with approximation algorithm
Complex Sentences with approximation algorithm
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximation algorithm