approximate figure in a sentence
1) The approximate figure is thirty per cent.
2) It is impossible to have even approximate figures for the diaspora.
3) Royle favours the recorded approximate figures of 500 Yorkists and 1,000 Lancastrians dead.
approximate figure example sentences4) The Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum uses the approximate figures of 6,000 ships and 30,000 lives lost.
5) This gives an extremely approximate figure of 0.06 km3 for an eruption after 60 years of inactivity.
6) These are very approximate figures and bats which call at lower frequencies can hear and be heard at much greater distances.
7) He declined to give approximate figures of those coming to the UK , however, saying that such an estimate would be a "guesswork.
8) "(*) - approximate figure (**) - Due to temporary classrooms ("trailers")"
9) Approximate figures :
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate figure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate figure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate figure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate figure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate figure.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate figure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate figure
Compound Sentences with approximate figure
Complex Sentences with approximate figure
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate figure