approximate equivalent in a sentence
1) The approximate equivalent of "a foot" is therefore .
2) A very approximate equivalent is given for various regions of English speakers and surrounding areas.
3) Timothy, the Exos 46 is approximate equivalent in volume to the SMD Comet.
approximate equivalent example sentences4) Approximate English equivalents are given.
5) It is the approximate Russian equivalent of the NATO .50 BMG (12.7×99mm NATO) cartridge.
6) Such individuals could also hold the approximate equivalent of a Nazi Party position or be unconnected to the Party.
7) The test scores examined were for students in the 4th and 8th grades, or their approximate international equivalent .
8) Desert locusts can consume the approximate equivalent of their body mass each day (2 g) in green vegetation: leaves, flowers, bark, stems, fruit, and seeds.
9) An LLP is an approximate equivalent to the Greek ΕΠΕ (Εταιρεία Περιορισμένης Ευθύνης "Etería Periorisménis Evthínin" Company of Limited Liability).
10) It is the approximate equivalent of a tonic (or less precisely a key) in Western music; it is the note from which all the others are derived.
11) The very approximate equivalent of an U.S. A-G would be the Ministro della Giustizia, who is a member of the government and head of the Italian Department of Justice.
12) Combining these sources of data, an estimate can be computed for approximate Julian equivalents of Roman dates back to the start of the First Punic War in 264 BC.
13) M26 Pershing : approximate United States equivalent which saw limited service
14) The hierarchical order of known ranks and their approximate US Army equivalent is as follows:
15) Dempsey in Changing Places and Small World is an approximate British equivalent .)
example sentences with approximate equivalent16) power (potency) impotence have their approximate equivalents everywhere and serve to designate a focus of abnormality.
17) For guidance, approximate equivalents in the company law of English-speaking countries are given in most cases, e.g.
18) The phonetic values of some consonants are closer to the approximate equivalents in Pinyin/IPA than those in Yale.
19) It was a test vehicle using compressed hydrogen gas, with average fuel economy of 68.3 miles/kg ( approximate mpg equivalent ).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate equivalent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate equivalent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate equivalent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate equivalent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate equivalent.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate equivalent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate equivalent
Compound Sentences with approximate equivalent
Complex Sentences with approximate equivalent
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate equivalent