approve the motion in a sentence
1) the vote to approve the motion to table the item was five-to-two.
2) U.S. District Court judge Matthew Kennelly, however, approved the motion over their objections.
3) the final vote fell along party lines, with both independent Senators voting with the Democratic caucus to approve the motion to concur.
approve the motion example sentences4) Herndon approved the motion , and appointed a mediator to see if both sides could reach a deal regarding compensation for Yaz injuries.
5) Unanimously approved the motion and is established as the sole item on the Agenda Committee to form a Promoter of Scouting in Argentina.
6) In June, 256 of 265 of BCA's members present voted for the merger while, shortly after, 75 percent of Schwaben's members approved the motion , too.
7) This time the council approved the motion , although the GG was not informed of the rejection of the same proposal two days earlier.
8) " the House of Commons voted 114 to 15 in favour and the Lords approved the motion on 25 June.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve the motion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve the motion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve the motion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve the motion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve the motion.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve the motion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve the motion
Compound Sentences with approve the motion
Complex Sentences with approve the motion
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve the motion